Re: Objectionable characters (part two)

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

torpoint

Re: Objectionable characters (part two)

Post by torpoint »

''Quote
ORIGINAL: torpoint
since my resignation, at my expense and the slander, with my character assassination whilst I am unable to reply in my defence.''

RR - You resigned. You were dismissed from the club and have no posting rights.
Since my return I have said little. And, for that matter have not said one word about you.
You live in your own world Peter. A sad one. And, all yours to live in.
You cannot defend a defenseless position?''

I was referring to the Blitz moderator’s thread regarding this, in no way did it explain the ‘real story’ just covering their arse to placate the concerned members and to look good. Shame they didn’t post My reply to them to balance the truth? I resigned, after being forced to do things I did not want and because of everything they don’t like the sound of, getting removed and the truth covered up. I was happy to address the balance, accepting that it would mean me getting banned.(TORPOINT)

''quote:
ORIGINAL: torpoint Then, you get the likes of RR who make that they only, know why they were banned and no-one else knows, nor is it their business.

RR -What I received a ban for is still none of your business? I hope it drives you crazy (or crazier) trying to figure it out.
It was not for being a "forum pain in the arse" that you seem to be. Nor was it for "messing" with any of your files. You cannot mess with something that was uploaded and then removed by you?
It also had nothing to do with "cheating" (that you felt the need to promote) or I'd be long out of the club, before even you were dismissed.''

I’m not in any way going to bother myself as to the reason you were banned, I am not in the realms of craziness as you appear to be. You state below that you voted on my scenarios despite not playing them?(TORPOINT)

''quote:
ORIGINAL: torpoint Be the man you accuse others of not being RR? Grow some balls and tell everyone how virtuous you are and why you were banned. Tell me why you messed around with my files and, in the past, removed all our game results without my knowledge which subsequently got you a lengthy ban at the Blitz?''

RR - These are quite simple. What I was banned for is and will continue to be none of your business. Saying what it was will not make or break me as a man. I never "messed" with your files. I did vote on one of your designs and asked why a "scenario designer" could go around the H2H process and receive points for a "random generated" scenario that no one else could. Was it a form of cheating through the use of a stunt method? You did earn ladder points for it? And, for that last part of deleting our games we played? I just wanted to remove the name of a "piece of scum" that was on my games roster. I should have been more patient. I would only see "Shadow Player" now instead of your name. And, the previous ban would not have been there to count against me, eh?

My scenarios were never ‘random scenarios’ they were built by me over a large amount of time. The moderators knew that my only crime was being naïve about the system. However, they agreed that HSH section was only an option for designers to use, many prefer not to use the HSH section to test their’ scenarios. Ladder points do not interest me in the slightest, I play for fun. The moderators removed them for me as I wanted to improve them before making them public. At no time was I ever attempting to obtain points in a gamey way, it never entered my head. Also, the moderators have a ‘sticky’ stating that scenarios are the property of the designer, not the club and if they wish to remove them, they are entitled to. Strange how only you and your sidekick MW picked on it? Well, not strange in many peoples’ eyes.
‘Piece of scum’ eh? Now you are showing people what you are like, just as it was pointed out by someone else. Someone the likes of you ruined another Matrix sale, they must really love you.
(TORPOINT)

''quote:
ORIGINAL: torpoint
Stop hiding behind rhetoric RR and man up buddy, you are the worst type of person one can meet on a forum for sure. You must surely be as big a 'head case' as others have warned me about you, following their' run-ins with you. Advice I've received over the 11 years I've been at the Blitz site.
In your own words, 'shut up, pack up and runaway back to your stone and Jason, get real for God's sake because some of these guys rub off on your reputation, especially when you allow their behaviour to run rampant on your forum?''

RR - You are a great junior forum policeman, eh?
Sadly, when truth slaps you in the face you want to spread falsehoods. Keep it up. Surely you can get yourself banned from two forums (the ones where I am still allowed to post).
You state you had 11 years of warning but still did not heed it. You even repeated the same behavior over and over while thinking you would get a different result?
What definition is that of, eh?
Psst ... some call it crazy, psychotic, or insanity. Pick one and stick it to your forehead?
BTW, and it seems you have forgotten?, the odds and ends thread was to be given leeway as long as it contained "movies". Sarcasm was allowed. Poking fun at the game and other posters was allowed, as long as you did not go over the lines that were drawn. You failed there too when you posted a foul mouthed crazed movie that showed your inner self? I once felt sorry for you. I see I wasted my time? I will not waste it further.

RR

Sorry, I did not post a foul-mouthed, crazed movie, that is your bad guess. As for crossing the line, you’ve got away with that too many times. As for ignoring warnings about you, maybe I should just have ignored you, like others try on here but, afraid I can’t allow people to bad mouth me and personally abuse me as you have constantly done, along with other victims of your insane rants. Now go take some more pills.(TORPOINT)
MrRoadrunner

RE: Re: Objectionable characters (part two)

Post by MrRoadrunner »

Peter you really are a sad individual.
Is it just everyone else that can see it?

Post away.
You want to know ... or you don't care to know. It all seems the same to you?
For something that does not matter you are putting a lot of rage and energy into it?

HSL
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
torpoint

RE: Re: Objectionable characters (part two)

Post by torpoint »

Not at all RR! I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY LIFE! Many others see me as a happy, normal guy too but, we digress -
I ain't interested in the reason you were banned, just would like to see you be straight with other guys on
here who you are objectionable to and, from who you hide behind a cloak of secrecy instead of being straight.
You are straight out abusive to many people over the years, time some of these guys saw the real you that others
have seen.
Other than that, I ain't the slightest bit interested in you nor your view of me at all.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”