Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Texts and controls in windows are trimmed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Texts and controls in windows are trimmed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Texts and controls in windows are trimmed - 12/29/2011 6:00:39 PM   
lohandino

I clean installed a downloaded version of H3UCE on a PC running W7x64 as OS. Some of the controls in the various windows are not visible, hence cannot play. Company explicitly inform that software runs on this OS. Can someone help me please? -Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Texts and controls in windows are trimmed - 1/13/2012 9:26:38 PM   
Vincenzo Beretta

I never hsd this problem on my Win 7 64-bit system, but I'm told that this utility should solve it:

http://harpgamer.com/harpforum/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=228

Tell me if it worked

FAQ
Harpoon for Dummies
Facebook

(in reply to lohandino)
Post #: 2
RE: Texts and controls in windows are trimmed - 6/20/2012 7:21:45 AM   
winserverkey

download microsoft office 2010 gives a number of entirely new method for you to work more effectively at the job, home or school, while providing a robust new tool that will help you express your opinions in greater creativity, problem solving with andContact others. Office 2010 Product Key may be used with numerous versions of Windows talk with Windows 7 Ultimate innovation has seamless integration with MS Office 2010 can help you work more effectively. After only Office 2010 and Windows 7 running well in lots of respects. Instant access to download Microsoft Office 2010 programs and files. Windows 7 taskbar for ones Office 2010 programs and files inside right area for your emergency needs.
To include the Office 2010 Product Key programs to the taskbar, just drag the taskbar to the ic Do this course. Make use of the offer to open a new document, click the ic Not appropriate and you may start functioning. To utilize the Windows 7 bar tool faster access to microsoft office 2010 programs and files. List Jump Jump Set of Windows 7 extra features that offer immediate access for your daily using Office 2010 files and programs. For example, to discover to indicate everyone your list recently opened Word documents jump, Jump List, right-click on the ic Only Word around the taskbar. Jump List (Jump List) provide you with direct links to denote your best files and programs. Immediately to generate attachments Outlook 2010. Microsoft 'office' Outlook with Microsoft Windows 7 when utilised in combination, can simply attach files to e-mail, tasks and calendar items. Simply drag the document in to the Jump List (Jump List) and quickly becomes attached to the following: E-mail. Prior to the launch of
download Windows 7 To install information for an e-mail, you need to open a fresh email in Outlook, navigate to the appropriate directory to discover the required documentation, prior to the document attached to the e-mail. Anyone can save the document from your Jump List out and placed in your bo You obtain Outlook, Outlook will automatically open a brand new e-mail attached your document.Task. Make use of the jump list "document mounted on an e-mail, you can even operate the same" jump list "document attached to the Outlook" spot ". From your Jump List, select your document and hang up it in spots Outlook "section, Outlook can provide a brand new task, plus your document as a attachment.Calendar entries. If you wish to arrange a period of time around the calendar to handle a specific document, the document is obtained from the Jump List and positioned in the calendar a part of Outlook. Processing document, you don't need to look the document, you can start working immediately. Use mouse to get and drop multiple document view Office 2010 Key.

(in reply to lohandino)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Texts and controls in windows are trimmed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI