Matrix Games Forums

Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

German Allies

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> German Allies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
German Allies - 12/28/2011 2:00:10 AM   
Numdydar

Two questions/concerns about these.

Historically, execpt for Italy and Finland, the German allies operated the vast majority of their operations south of the marshs. This is either not modeled in the game or it is not working as I have German allies all over Russia, including Rumainians near Finland lol. Of course they are all AI controlled as I wanted to see what they would do. Which to date (11/41) is almost nothing except to get cutoff and die .

If there was some way to prevent them from moving all over Russia, at least they would be concentrated in a smaller areas so they could possibly be of more use than now. I would prefer not to have anyone tell me to switch them to my control or to mod the game as the point is that if Germany is AI controlled, then having their AI allies be more concentrated could help AI Germany in the invasion too. So this is to see if there is some way to have the German allies work better under AI control than they do now.

The second question is about Finland. If Finland and Germany are both at war with Russia at the same time, why should Germany have to spend the full DP price to pressure Finland into the Axis? Or have to spend any DP at all? It is late '41 in my game and still no option to get Finland into the Axix without a large DP cost. Is this something that can be addressed?
Post #: 1
RE: German Allies - 12/28/2011 2:48:52 AM   
Greyshaft

To take control of the minors press F12 and adjust their setting to "Human"

After I did this it still took the best part of three months to get their scattered armies into a cohesive geographical order inside the USSR. Since minors can't co-operate with each other or Germany for a simultaneous attack on a USSR unit you need to give each minor its own section of the front line to make them even vaguely useful. Either that or use them as garrison troops.

/Greyshaft

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 2
RE: German Allies - 12/28/2011 3:27:21 AM   
bairdlander

These issue's should be fixed in future patches.

(in reply to Greyshaft)
Post #: 3
RE: German Allies - 12/28/2011 5:29:48 AM   
Numdydar

Great! Glad to hear it.

(in reply to bairdlander)
Post #: 4
RE: German Allies - 12/28/2011 7:07:08 PM   
freeboy

can I F 12 a server game?
looks like "no" too bad

< Message edited by freeboy -- 12/28/2011 7:15:32 PM >

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> German Allies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI