Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Marshall Ellis

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Post by Marshall Ellis »

Hello all:

Been kind of a slow year with EiA and we apologize for the delay in getting the patches released. I have kind of moved on to another programming realm with Cloud-based apps so much of my time has been taken in this area and left me little for EiA. I still plan on coming back to the game and we have a BIIIIG patch coming soon! I know the Matrix crew is VERY busy with the holiday season BUT we will git-r-done!

Appreciate the support and best wishes to all of you guys for the holidays!

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

bongina

RE: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Post by bongina »

is that why Mantis has not been updated in... like... forever?
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

ORIGINAL: bongina

is that why Mantis has not been updated in... like... forever?
Thanks Marshall same goes for you.
Skanvak

Post by Skanvak »

we apologize for the delay in getting the patches released. I have kind of moved on to another programming realm with Cloud-based apps so much of my time has been taken in this area and left me little for EiA. I still plan on coming back to the game and we have a BIIIIG patch coming soon! I know the Matrix crew is VERY busy with the holiday season BUT we will git-r-done!

Happy new year. I am happy to see that you are still working on the game.

Any plan to implement the uncontrolled major power rule so we can play at 3-4 without the AI?

Best regards

Skanvak

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”