Matrix Games Forums

Hell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

realistic R/D-

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> realistic R/D- Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
realistic R/D- - 12/20/2011 11:52:09 AM   
bigred

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am currently participating in a 6 player multi senario#1 AE .
PDU on
Realistic R/D on.

Under this scenario I note I can not convert currently producing plane factories to R/D. In addition when a R/D factory goes active and starts to produce frames this factory can not be switched back to R/D of another frame type(even inside the own development tree).

My question is: Can I watch r/d and when the factory is about to go active(2/3 turns before the 15th of the month) switch the research to the next frame in the development tree?

For example, the ki61a provides a development tree all the way to the ki100!!!

Thanks for your thoughts

< Message edited by bigred -- 12/20/2011 11:54:51 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: realistic R/D- - 12/20/2011 11:54:53 AM   
bigred

One other question.  Can small merchant shipyards, navy yards, arms factories be converted to frame research R/D w/ realistic R/D on?

(in reply to bigred)
Post #: 2
RE: realistic R/D- - 12/20/2011 12:07:17 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: bigred

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am currently participating in a 6 player multi senario#1 AE .
PDU on
Realistic R/D on.

Under this scenario I note I can not convert currently producing plane factories to R/D. In addition when a R/D factory goes active and starts to produce frames this factory can not be switched back to R/D of another frame type(even inside the own development tree).

My question is: Can I watch r/d and when the factory is about to go active(2/3 turns before the 15th of the month) switch the research to the next frame in the development tree?

For example, the ki61a provides a development tree all the way to the ki100!!!

Thanks for your thoughts

Yes ... mouse over the frame to get the percentage. Upgrade along the path works in realistic R&D.

-Damian-
EconDoc
TrackerAE
Tutes&Java

(in reply to bigred)
Post #: 3
RE: realistic R/D- - 12/20/2011 12:09:05 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: bigred

One other question.  Can small merchant shipyards, navy yards, arms factories be converted to frame research R/D w/ realistic R/D on?

NO - only merchant -> naval (stupid to do)
arms to Veh ( another stupid move)

Must ask Michael for removal or a % change ...

-Damian-
EconDoc
TrackerAE
Tutes&Java

(in reply to bigred)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> realistic R/D- Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI