Air combat

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: doomtrader

waichou

Air combat

Post by waichou »

I really need some help for air fight system. I play as german, advancing in Russia with Experienced Level 2 aircrafts, but it is nearly impossible to strike Russian strategic bombers (not a single loss infliged, and my planes decimated...). I tried a lot of time, it is always the same. This is also true for other planes (in 1940 or 1941, I think German had a real advantage on the air, but I don't see it !). Now I am affraid to use my fighters (and even my tactical bombers...). Maybe it's me, I didn't understand something in the rules, so maybe you could help me, how does the game calculate air combat ? It would be usefull for me (and maybe have an indicator of losses expected before strike, like odds).

Thanks
Razz1

RE: Air combat

Post by Razz1 »

It is very hard to kill bombers.

This thread should not be in this section.

Level 2 is not good against Russia you need level 3.

You will always have high losses against bombers.

Use high experienced fighters with good strength and leaders.
waichou

Post by waichou »

I don't understand why I should have high losses vs. bombers, bombers are not equiped to fight against fighters, they should be easy target, especially strat. bombers, no ?

I put in this section because I would like to know if we can have some details about how air combat is simulated (we have information for ground units only).

Thanks,
wolf14455

Post by wolf14455 »

I like to know more about this too, wherever its posted ;)

SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59

Return to “Tech Support”