Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

isthere a way to download the manual?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Tech Support >> isthere a way to download the manual? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
isthere a way to download the manual? - 12/18/2011 8:27:20 AM   
gattok

I have not bought it, is there a way to have the pdf manual in order to make an idea of the game?
Post #: 1
RE: isthere a way to download the manual? - 12/20/2011 7:50:21 PM   
2xTom

Hi gattok,

the Manual is a part of the game package and is not currently available as a free download.

However, we just started a wiki project on our (developer) site and if that project takes off, we promised to contribute material from the manual as a sort of "live" version that would be continually updated and cross linked to the wiki. This would be almost the same as what you're looking for, so stay tuned.

Also, there are these blog posts which are essentially taken from the manual:

http://unityofcommand.net/blog/2011/09/07/whats-in-a-unit/
http://unityofcommand.net/blog/2011/09/13/meat-of-the-matter/
http://unityofcommand.net/blog/2011/11/03/the-power-of-supply/

< Message edited by 2xTom -- 12/20/2011 7:53:39 PM >

Tomislav Uzelac
Unity of Command Lead Developer

(in reply to gattok)
Post #: 2
RE: isthere a way to download the manual? - 12/20/2011 8:39:46 PM   
gattok

Ok thx, but I'v just bought it, reading the manual and playing!

(in reply to 2xTom)
Post #: 3
RE: isthere a way to download the manual? - 12/21/2011 11:03:40 PM   
2xTom

I take it that's settled then, eh?

Tomislav Uzelac
Unity of Command Lead Developer

(in reply to gattok)
Post #: 4
RE: isthere a way to download the manual? - 12/28/2011 11:29:35 AM   
PMichal

2x2 Games....you're some strange developers.

First of all, you refuse to release a demo, but that wouldn't be so bad if you would have uploaded several game play videos to YouTube, which you also refused (only a short trailer video) and now on top of that you also refuse to have anyone download your manual. Give me one good reason, because it seems you just do NOT want to sell your game.

You're brand new developers, but instead of pushing your business into the limelight, you do everything to stay out of it. Very strange.... and on top of that, you release an update that doesn't even include the most asked feature, which is an UNDO.

If you think I'm going to be like gattok and buy your game regardless the fact that you refuse to put any serious effort into it to promote your game in a more customer friendly manner, then I have news for you; I won't buy it, plain and simple.

Start acting like other developers for Matrix Games, you might actually learn something...wink, wink. ;)

(in reply to 2xTom)
Post #: 5
RE: isthere a way to download the manual? - 12/28/2011 3:13:18 PM   
Treale

quote:

ORIGINAL: PMichal

2x2 Games....you're some strange developers.

First of all, you refuse to release a demo, but that wouldn't be so bad if you would have uploaded several game play videos to YouTube, which you also refused (only a short trailer video) and now on top of that you also refuse to have anyone download your manual. Give me one good reason, because it seems you just do NOT want to sell your game.

You're brand new developers, but instead of pushing your business into the limelight, you do everything to stay out of it. Very strange.... and on top of that, you release an update that doesn't even include the most asked feature, which is an UNDO.

If you think I'm going to be like gattok and buy your game regardless the fact that you refuse to put any serious effort into it to promote your game in a more customer friendly manner, then I have news for you; I won't buy it, plain and simple.

Start acting like other developers for Matrix Games, you might actually learn something...wink, wink. ;)

Great first post ....wink, wink:).. You are sure to make a lot of friends on here...wink, wink. :)

Tony

(in reply to PMichal)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Tech Support >> isthere a way to download the manual? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI