Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Unity of Command v1.01 Public Beta Update Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> New Unity of Command v1.01 Public Beta Update Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Unity of Command v1.01 Public Beta Update Available! - 12/16/2011 10:26:01 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hello all,

There is a new Beta version in the Members Club. It fixes the three significant bugs reported so far since release, including the MP game end turn issue.

Please try it, if you are willing to work with a beta, and supply us with your feedback.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: New Unity of Command v1.01 Public Beta Update Avail... - 2/12/2012 5:27:01 PM   
demjansk

Thanks, I will install it and see what happens,

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: New Unity of Command v1.01 Public Beta Update Avail... - 4/27/2012 12:21:24 AM   
Tzar007

I am not able to download the file. For whatever reason, the download stops at 40,4k. Can anybody try it out and see if they have the same problem ?

(in reply to demjansk)
Post #: 3
RE: New Unity of Command v1.01 Public Beta Update Avail... - 4/28/2012 2:33:35 PM   
Tzar007

For those who had the same problem as me downloading the update, I found it at the bottom of this page here on the 2x2 Games website: http://unityofcommand.net/contact/

(in reply to Tzar007)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> New Unity of Command v1.01 Public Beta Update Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI