Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Commander: The Great War is now officially in Beta

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Commander: The Great War is now officially in Beta Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Commander: The Great War is now officially in Beta - 12/15/2011 6:19:16 PM   
Lord Zimoa

A milestone: Commander: The Great War is now officially in Beta! Still a lot to do, but we are in the last straight line now.

First let us apologise for the very long delay in getting this beta under way. The team have been working really hard to get this done for months but we just kept finding there were a few more issues to be resolved and features to add before we were happy to let you look at it.

While the game is not yet complete, it is now at the point where people can start to get a feel for how it plays and we want their feedback!

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

Post #: 1
RE: Commander: The Great War is now officially in Beta - 12/15/2011 8:23:19 PM   
Zorch

And there was much rejoicing!

(in reply to Lord Zimoa)
Post #: 2
RE: Commander: The Great War is now officially in Beta - 12/17/2011 3:30:03 AM   
geozero

Let me know if you need a beta tester.

JUST SAY NO... To Hideous Graphics.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Commander: The Great War is now officially in Beta Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI