Matrix Games Forums

New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem with some games....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Problem with some games.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with some games.... - 12/11/2011 12:47:35 AM   
H Gilmer

I have a video issue that I cannot seem to get rid of. In some games (somewhat older games, maybe 3-4 years old), the screen is hanging off the right side, so that I cannot see two inches or so on the right and I have a black border on the left about 2 inches. I played with the monitor setting but this has not helped enough.

Does anyone know how to fix this - I'm sure it is some setting I changed in windows or there is some command or setting I can change that will fix it, but I'm kind of at my wits end.

I use Windows 7.

Help!
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with some games.... - 12/11/2011 3:52:58 PM   
kvob

I get this with Making History II. It's exactly the symptom you describe. However, I find that if I switch to the desktop and then back to the game, it's fine and properly aligned. I'm running Vista so I don't know if this will help you or not.

(in reply to H Gilmer)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem with some games.... - 12/11/2011 9:48:39 PM   
H Gilmer

Ok, thanks. I actually got a new monitor and it had a setting under computer setting that says adjust monitor, and that helped in Crusader Kings.

I'm going to see if it helps in other games as well.

(in reply to kvob)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Problem with some games.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI