Briefing is too simplistic

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

gmajw97

Briefing is too simplistic

Post by gmajw97 »

Briefing is too simplistic. So should not motivated. I hope to create a little more diverse and have fun. Steel Panthers campaigns, eg in the case of the mega-fight in the battle started briefing mechanisms associated with the historical facts and photos are available. Briefing on the screen as a web page it would have to provide. Fun that can be tedious and complicated war head is a good way to go take a break. Please be sure to take of.
andrewmazlim

RE: Briefing is too simplistic

Post by andrewmazlim »

Personally, I almost NEVER reading the briefing, just listening a bit the audio and I'm jumping with hurry to the deploy screen...
"Never in the field of human conflict, has so much, been owed by so many, to so few!"
gmajw97

Post by gmajw97 »

HUM... it's borning... i want more picture, mov and etc...
ORIGINAL: andrewmazlim

Personally, I almost NEVER reading the briefing, just listening a bit the audio and I'm jumping with hurry to the deploy screen...
CapitanPiluso

Post by CapitanPiluso »

It would be nice to have a hotkey to access the biefring while in game ...
One cornerstone of maritimal warfare:
Keep yourself near the lifeboat.
(Capt.Piluso)

Return to “Panzer Corps”