I have some questions about the values of some equipment in the database, I start with a few ones.
1) The AT-, AT, and AT+ are rated as 5 HEAT, 8 HEAT and 15 HEAT. In pages 88-89 of the Equipment List.rtf file say that AT- is a very light RPG (like Panzerfaust,PIAT), AT is a light RPG (like Panzerschreck) and AT+ is a heavy RPG (like soviet RPGs, LAW). For example the real penetration value of a Panzerfasust varies from 140mm to 200mm, the RPG-7 have 330mm. My ask is why the database rates them as low?, it not be 14 HEAT for AT-, 20 HEAT for AT, and 32 HEAT for AT+
2) T-72S Tank, a tank that in 1977 have Targeting++++, and have normal steel armor? It not be T-72M "Monkey model" (Downgraded export version of the T-72 improved). Note: The T-72S is the export version of the T-72B, that in game should be the T-72 (late).
3) Why belgian tanks T-13 have as armor value 6 and T-15 have 10 (as a Tiger 1)?, those primitive tanks (that are versions of the Lt Vickers Carden-Loyd 4) have at maximun 10mm of steel armor.
4)Why the AT Strenght of the 90mm cannon (of a ERC-90, IKV-91) is rated exactly as a 105mmAT cannon (AMX-30, AMX-10RC); 38 HEAT
5) The same with the 85mmAT cannon (of ASU-85) who have the same AT strenght (40 HEAT) as the 100mm AT cannon (T-55)
6) Challenger 2 should not have more armor than 54?
7) French Mirage F1, 2000 and Soviet Su-30,34,35 aircrafts have air refueling but the game ignores it.
8) The Mirage 2000N can not make nuclear attacks because dont have AP strenght and is treated as an interceptor aircraft.
9) Some aircrafts (as Yak-25, Lightning, F-94, and others) are not treated as interceptor aircraft because they have AT Stenght, it should be set at 0.
10) Why Su-27 dont have AT Strenght? it have the same cannon as the Su-30
11) Why aircrafts like Cheetah, Kfir, Lightning, MIG-21 have those high AA Values?