Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets Updated
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Left 4 Dead for PC Full Crack Full-Rip

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> Left 4 Dead for PC Full Crack Full-Rip Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Left 4 Dead for PC Full Crack Full-Rip - 12/8/2011 10:35:12 PM   
satkash

لعبه الرعب الرائعه : Left 4 Dead for PC Full Crack Full-Rip

>>** اللعبه الرائعه **<<

لعبه الاكشن والرعب الرهيبه

..:: ~ Left 4 Dead for PC Full Crack Full-Rip~ ::.

[image][/image]

Left 4 Dead puts four human playable or AI-controlled Survivors of an apocalyptic pandemic against hordes of the Infected. Regular Infected are controlled by the game AI, while human players can control up to four mutated Special Infected with special abilities in Versus mode. The goal of Left 4 Dead for the Survivors is to help each other make it through a level to safety. Infected players must cooperate to stop them.

The basic gameplay never changes from map to map, so players will learn their way around fairly quickly. The Director keeps things from getting monotonous, however, by throwing in different challenges in every level. No two playthroughs are exactly alike.

Gameplay

The Survivors
There are four playable human characters in the game. Every Survivor has his or her own unique appearance, personality, and background, though all Survivors are equal in speed, strength, rate of fire and health, etc. There is no "strongest" Survivor, so character choice is purely player preference.

The Infected
In addition to the Common Infected, there are five different types of Special Infected in the game. Only four are usable by players in Versus Mode. Each Infected has its own unique attacks and method of use, but all attempt to work in tandem to defeat the Survivors before they complete the level.

Levels
Each of the 5 campaigns has the player(s) follow a generic path of going from point A to point B with a few different routes and awards stating who took the least damage, etc.

Operating System: XP /Vista / 7

Processor: 2 Duo / Athlon 64 X2 5200 or better

Memory: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista / 7)

Hard disk space: 5 GB

Video: 128 Direct X 9.0c compatible with shader model 2.0

1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
3. Install and select the language you want to play the game in
4. Play the game
5. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!

كل رابط 580 ميجا والاخير 381 ميجا

مباشرو صاروخى

download now

part 1

part 2

part three

part four
المصدر: http://www.althanwya.p2h.info/vb/showthread.php?p=3993

< Message edited by satkash -- 12/8/2011 11:02:32 PM >

http://design4webs.blogspot.com
do it yourself
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> Left 4 Dead for PC Full Crack Full-Rip Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI