Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Just wanted to comment on a few things...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Just wanted to comment on a few things... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Just wanted to comment on a few things... - 12/8/2011 2:12:43 PM   
racketyjack

I want to say THANK YOU to Slitherine and Matrix. The game I ordered arrived quickly. I loved the email support advising me of the game receipt, the game being mailed with a tracking number, and finally asking if I had gotten the game. The game did arrive in excellent condition. Loved the little tag with my name and the code on it. The DVD case has room for a backup copy, and all my DLCs and patches. The manual is small but very nice. I took it to work yesterday to read at lunch.
And finally, I want to say WELL DONE! to both companies. This game is obviously something special. You both have put a LOT of effort into it and it is a pure joy to play. The continuing support speaks volumes of you guys. I honestly havent been this excited about a game since I was a kid. I think I have found my new favorite I would want if I were marooned on a desert isle...;)

Post #: 1
RE: Just wanted to comment on a few things... - 12/8/2011 3:13:30 PM   
Lord Zimoa

Thank you for the nice words, now let the Panzers roll...! 

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

(in reply to racketyjack)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Just wanted to comment on a few things... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI