Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fuel bug?????

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Fuel bug????? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fuel bug????? - 12/2/2011 7:51:22 AM   
lion_of_judah

I don't know if this is a bug or just have too many helicopters. I have made a helicopter unit for this and it has the same fuel usage as the transport plane, so did not change anything there. My question is this, the Ghana regime has 11 helicopters, i transported a engineer brigade to an airfield along the border with Burkino Faso and it did not use a lot of fuel. I then transported an infantry brigade into the liberated part of Cote D' Ivorie into a Ivorian town and afterwards all my oil was gone. Ghana had over 20,000 fuel points and now they have zero. Is this because I transported into another countries town and not an airfield or too many helicopters, will someone please explain this... Thanks

Post #: 1
RE: Fuel bug????? - 12/2/2011 5:12:15 PM   
82ndtrooper

I do not know the answer to your question .

However.

I do know that in WaW I found a bug exactly like this and reported it to Vic. He said that some of the planes values where wrong and fixed it in a release a couple months back.
So i am 100% positive that this can be a bug in the game and that planes can use up all your fuel if some of the values are wrong.

you need to see Vic about this for the solution.

HHC 302nd Engineer Battalion
82nd Airborne Division
Honorably Discharged Jul/80

(in reply to lion_of_judah)
Post #: 2
RE: Fuel bug????? - 12/2/2011 8:06:37 PM   
Jeffrey H.

I've also noticed some extreme fuel consumption using air units in random games. I haven't bothered to get into the details of it.

"Games lubricate the body and the mind" Ben Franklin.

(in reply to 82ndtrooper)
Post #: 3
RE: Fuel bug????? - 12/5/2011 4:17:27 PM   
Vic

two questions..

which version are you using?

can you repeat the issue from a savefile?

thanks for taking the time to report any possible issue.

best,
vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 4
RE: Fuel bug????? - 12/8/2011 6:56:17 AM   
lion_of_judah

Vic
the version i was using when this happened was 2.09, and I have tried to do this again but as of yet nothing. Will try again and let you know, thanks again.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
RE: Fuel bug????? - 12/20/2011 8:28:01 AM   
lion_of_judah

while playing my ivory coast scenario i have not noticed this again, but have been doing the same exact thing i was doing to begin with " transporting units to towns/cities" instead of just airbases. my new scenario " Crisis Zaire" while playtesting doing the same thing and so far nothing, it is working fine. So now the question is what caused this and why is it not doing it again....

(in reply to lion_of_judah)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Fuel bug????? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI