Matrix Games Forums

Community impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Panzer Corps on Ipad 2

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/1/2011 10:10:51 PM   
rogo727

Matrix staff,
I am a huge fan of yours. Why don't you have an app in the itunes store? How many potential customers you could get? I had to dig on the Slitherine web site to find out that yes you can play Panzer Corps on the ipad, iphone, itouch....now on my lunch hour I can play it without being at home! I noticed that BBC Acadamy is also being made for the Ipad. I will purchase it for sure. There are 30 million people who use and vist the apple store alone and that's just in the United States, even if you get 10% to visit matrix/slitherine and 1% of those to make a purchase the increase in sales would be worth the effort of putting an app in the apple/android market.
You do need to download the remote app, both to your pc and apple/android device to play panzer corps. the app is free which is even better. Sorry for the ramble, you guys are the best.
Post #: 1
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/2/2011 6:09:11 AM   
rhondabrwn

How about a version for the Kindle Fire? I could see a version of Panzer Corps running quite well on it with a touch interface. The game would play beautifully in this environment.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

Want Navajo Nation Photos? Go to:
http://fardareismai.piczo.com/?cr=4&rfm=y

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 2
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/3/2011 1:36:37 AM   
Larac

Here Here
Or start with something older like Steel Panthers.

Lost of Boardgames going to e on PAds and Tablets in the next year, great way to make some more income.

Lee

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 3
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/3/2011 8:49:18 AM   
Noypi53

Count my vote for a Panzer Corp or Panzer General app for the iPad.

(in reply to Larac)
Post #: 4
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/6/2011 10:18:36 PM   
rogo727

Hi Rhondabrwn!
I saw the fire, but truth is once you get ahold of an ipad, you never want to touch anything else. I have the nook, kindle apps for my ipad and buy from both stores. I love to read, how about you?

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 5
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/7/2011 1:04:25 AM   
jomni

I've seen it the other way around.

My wife just got the Fire and dropped the iPad.  iPad will still be used for the other stuff but not for reading.  The size is just right for her.  iPad can still be bulky for reading plain books.

On the other hand, despite being an android tablet... Amazon blocks the downloading of other reading apps into the Fire. :( Speaker is not as good as the iPad. Touch screen not too responsive. So the Fire does the reading functions very well but not the other tablet functions. iPad is more well rounded.

< Message edited by jomni -- 12/7/2011 1:06:34 AM >

My Blog
Random Wargame Name Generator

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 6
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/7/2011 1:12:43 AM   
rogo727

iPad one I would agree with you. Last week I won an iPad 2 from the Nebraska lottery. It is so great weighs less than the iPad . Like I said I have the kindle app. I can do so many things with this that I am amazed .

(in reply to jomni)
Post #: 7
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 12/7/2011 8:53:12 AM   
jomni

Yes Ipad 1.  The kindle app for iPad is not available for download here in Southeast Asia.  This is because Amazon does not officially provide books here.  My wife had to convert purchased books into some other format and load into iBooks.  So importing the Kindle device from the US is the way to go and more convenient to purchase books as well in our current setup.

I really hate region restrictions of ebook stores and publishers.  Totally unnecessary.

< Message edited by jomni -- 12/7/2011 8:54:19 AM >

My Blog
Random Wargame Name Generator

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 8
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 2/2/2012 6:52:32 PM   
MmM

Rogo727, how did you manage to play panzer corps on ipad/android?

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 9
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 2/2/2012 11:59:10 PM   
cmurphy625

Sounds like he was just remote controlling into his PC and actually playing on his PC... 

(in reply to MmM)
Post #: 10
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 2/3/2012 3:20:10 AM   
rogo727

Double post sorry

Sounds like he was just remote controlling into his PC and actually playing on his PC... 
[/quote]

< Message edited by rogo727 -- 2/3/2012 3:23:26 AM >

(in reply to cmurphy625)
Post #: 11
RE: Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 - 2/3/2012 3:22:12 AM   
rogo727

No. My iPad connects to my pc. Then I can play panzer corps and TOF on my iPad . What's better is I use my iPhone as a mouse fot my iPad. I am amazed with apple. Never again will I purchase anything android. Apple has 43% of cell phone market with just three phone types and there is a reason for that
quote:

ORIGINAL: cmurphy625

(in reply to cmurphy625)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Panzer Corps on Ipad 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI