Matrix Games Forums

Come and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

question about the cards

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> question about the cards Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
question about the cards - 11/29/2011 12:49:40 AM   
**budd**

could someone explain the cards to me. Not so much there use that's pretty self explanatory by reading them. What i'm asking is do you start with so many, can you earn more along the way and what's the limit on there use. Thx.
budd

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Post #: 1
RE: question about the cards - 11/29/2011 10:02:24 AM   
gabeeg

budd,

From the manual:
"All generals get personal action cards. The more starsthey have the more chance they have to get a newcard each turn and the more powerful that card willbe. Personal cards simulate personal interventions andleadership that were able to change the whole battle.Once a general has a card, the card stays with himindefinitely. A general can only amass a small numberof cards so playing the cards you have is advised.Changing the HQ of a unit causes the officer in the HQ tolose all of their cards.
Not all generals will have a card available for use each turn (they have them...but they are not active)...not sure what controls when a general gets an active card to use.   Also, a general can only use one of his cards per turn.

(in reply to **budd**)
Post #: 2
RE: question about the cards - 11/30/2011 12:59:16 AM   
**budd**

thank you

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to gabeeg)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> question about the cards Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI