Matrix Games Forums

Civil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now available
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PDB doesn't show up

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> PDB Database and Scenarios >> PDB doesn't show up Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PDB doesn't show up - 11/28/2011 2:55:44 AM   
rich12545

Hi, I just bought the ultimate edition. I downloaded the latest edition of the HUE player's database. I installed it to the HUE ANW directory. The PDB folders are in the database folder. But it doesn't show up in the config.
Post #: 1
RE: PDB doesn't show up - 11/28/2011 3:54:00 PM   
Vincenzo Beretta

You said that a PlayersDB sub-folder was installed into your Databases folder, thus it appears as though the installation process was successful. However, if your Configuration Launcher was already open at the time you ran the PlayersDB Installer for HUE, then the PlayersDB will not appear available for selection under the Database Manager tab. Try closing the Configuration Launcher and re-starting it. If this does not solve your problem, please post the problem over at http://forums.gamesquad.com/forumdisplay.php?186-Harpoon for more timely additional assistance.

FAQ
Harpoon for Dummies
Facebook

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 2
RE: PDB doesn't show up - 11/28/2011 11:14:04 PM   
rich12545

The config was closed when I installed the pdb.

I don't know what the problem was but I did a UH uninstall/reinstall and it's fine now.

(in reply to Vincenzo Beretta)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> PDB Database and Scenarios >> PDB doesn't show up Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI