NEW MAP screen ?

This new Commander's Edition of Harpoon Classic includes land units, neutral and unknown sides, an improved radar and area ECM model and a host of other improvements. Rounding that out are over 200 scenarios and the WestPac Battleset. Try out this great new version of the classic Harpoon!
fulcrum28

NEW MAP screen ?

Post by fulcrum28 »

Hello..I saw a mod done by TonyE showing eye-candy maps, are they available to download?
The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)
fulcrum28

RE: NEW MAP screen ?

Post by fulcrum28 »

The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)
fulcrum28

Post by fulcrum28 »

I coould installed it..and looks really appealing...however, I'm confused about its usage...HCE has three windows to perform operations, does the new window have capabilities to perform operations too?
TonyE

Post by TonyE »

Hehe, not amazing eye candy but I suppose in comparison to the stock that might be a kind characterization! 

What you downloaded is a work-in-progress that would first replace the Unit window and later replace the Group window.  That order only because less happens with the Unit window so it is in most respects easier to replace.

So no, the new window does not currently have any capability to perform operations.
Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner
fulcrum28

Post by fulcrum28 »

i see ty..it is very cool..I hope you finish it soemday :)

Return to “Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition”