Matrix Games Forums

Come and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

curiouse about how to redownload purchased games

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> curiouse about how to redownload purchased games Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 10:22:47 AM   
Byeohazard

I have several games registered here at Matrix and although I do not need to redownload them if there ever was a need to I do not see an easy way to do so. Is it necsesary to contact support with the serial number first? I have my games backed up but I could see myself traveling with my lap top and saying "Hmmmm would be nice to download Distant Worlds and play over the weekend"
I have checked the members area and only saw patches and hotfixes for variouse games but no way to redownload my purchased games.
Any info would be helpful. Panzer Corps was purchased from Slitherine but it is also registered here.
Thanks!

currently playing: Panzer Corps
learning Distant Worlds
Post #: 1
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 10:27:19 AM   
Grim.Reaper

Go to the members area of the site and login. Then go to the My Orders screen. You'll see a list of all the games purchased and registered, after Plimus was implemented (I believe sometime last year). Next to each game will be a link that if you hit it, an email will be sent with a new download link in a few minutes. If your game is not in that list, its possible you never registered it. When you made the purchase, if you were logged in, it supposedly auto-registers you. But if not, you have to manually register the game which is also located in the members area.

(in reply to Byeohazard)
Post #: 2
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 11:47:33 AM   
JudgeDredd

(or not)

Unity of Command isn't showing on my page :-(

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to Grim.Reaper)
Post #: 3
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 12:04:37 PM   
Grim.Reaper

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

(or not)

Unity of Command isn't showing on my page :-(

That's interesting...all of mine are listed. Did you try manually registering them? I don't own Unity so not sure if a specific game issue.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 4
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 12:35:45 PM   
JudgeDredd

I always manually register my games

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

Post #: 5
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 12:40:19 PM   
JudgeDredd

As you can see - registered but not showing on my list.

Attachment (1)

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 6
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:00:57 PM   
Grim.Reaper

That is really weird. I just caved in and bought DW-Legends (although I hardly played the first one), but it immediately showed up in my games and my orders. Prior to making the purchase, I was logged into the store so not sure if that makes a difference. Game was auto-registered as well.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 7
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:16:15 PM   
JudgeDredd

I can't recall if I was logged in or not - I guess not if I registered it manually - at least I think I did. Either way, it's registered and not on my download list - I'm just sayin - the ease of redownloading isn't as straight forward as imagined.

And it does say "My Registered Games" - not "Games I Bought Whan I Was Logged In"

< Message edited by JudgeDredd -- 11/24/2011 1:30:22 PM >

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

Post #: 8
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:25:58 PM   
Grim.Reaper

quote:

I can't recall if I was logged in or not - I guess not if I registered it manually - at least I think I did. Either way, it's registered and not on my download list - I'm just sayin - the ease of redownloading isn't as straight forward as imagined.

And it does say "My Registered Games" - not "Games I Bought Whan I Was Logged In"

Point taken...was just probing to see what the difference might have been. Either way, I would agree that it should work both ways.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 9
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:31:48 PM   
JudgeDredd

Sorry - put a couple of smileys in to show I'm just saying and not totally miffed - though a wee bit. It would be nice if it worked how it's touted - because it is a very easy way to get your downloads again if need be....so good feature but seemingly not implemented to it's full potential.

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

Post #: 10
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:40:11 PM   
Grim.Reaper

quote:

Sorry - put a couple of smileys in to show I'm just saying and not totally miffed - though a wee bit. It would be nice if it worked how it's touted - because it is a very easy way to get your downloads again if need be....so good feature but seemingly not implemented to it's full potential.

No worries JD, by the way, very impressive list of games you own from Matrix....they should want to take care of you :)

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 11
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:43:14 PM   
JudgeDredd

That's page 1 (just kiddin!)

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

Post #: 12
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:47:03 PM   
JudgeDredd

Hopefully (maybe) I'm about to add Command Ops BftB and (perhaps) the two expansions for Distant Worlds....maybe

I didn't realise how many games I had from them until I was looking for download links the other day. I thought I had about 15. I obviously have to keep this list away from my wife...not lie you understand - just not disclose!

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 13
RE: curiouse about how to redownload purchased games - 11/24/2011 1:47:55 PM   
Grim.Reaper

quote:

That's page 1 (just kiddin!)

I wouldn't doubt it:) I only have 19 myself, at least through this company:)

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> curiouse about how to redownload purchased games Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI