Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dullaroy too heavy?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns >> Dullaroy too heavy? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dullaroy too heavy? - 11/23/2011 4:36:59 PM   
rechet

Heya!

I just noticed that Dullaroy is by far heaviest armor per mm, eventhough it's listed as "Medium" weight.

100 mm in Center Torso weighs as follows:
Millenia 6.0 t
Titanium 6.3 t (as you can fit more than millennia per slot I guess it's ok that you pay in weight..)
Vicenium 5.4 t (as it should?)
Dullaroy 7.5 t <<-- wtf, mate?

Adjusting so that each armor type gives exactly 50 armor points drops Dullaroy to the 3rd heaviest, but just barely.
Millenia 6.0 t
Titanium 5.73 t (rounding error)
Vicenium 4.54 t (ditto)
Dullaroy 5.4 t

This isn't exactly advantageous for poor ol' Dullaroy, since it's also the worst for heatred and most expensive, and rather bulky.

Post #: 1
RE: Dullaroy too heavy? - 11/24/2011 8:31:14 AM   
LarkinVB

Dullaroy ist the best to max armor for a given number of slots and as you stated its weight is medium for a given number of armor points. Armor measured in mm is a value which has no meaning ingame. So where is the problem ?

(in reply to rechet)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns >> Dullaroy too heavy? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI