Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Opinion on PLay or Restart

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opinion on PLay or Restart Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Opinion on PLay or Restart - 11/23/2011 2:57:29 PM   
Farfarer

We started a game with the settings inadvertantly set to EASY for both sides. This means 80% of everything for both sides. It was detected when I noticed difficulty as Axis turns two and three.
Do you think the effects even out and we should keep going? Or Restart at 100% settings? I am concerned that the Axis in 41 needs 'everything' to have a good offence, and 80% fort capability will be a killer in 43+. For the Red Army, it is just one more impairment. I culd be wrong. Thoughts?
Post #: 1
RE: Opinion on PLay or Restart - 11/23/2011 4:14:27 PM   
Baelfiin

I would restart if it was me as long as both sides are agreeable.

"We are going to attack all night, and attack tomorrow morning..... If we are not victorious, let no one come back alive!" -- Patton
WITE-Beta
WITW-Alpha

(in reply to Farfarer)
Post #: 2
RE: Opinion on PLay or Restart - 11/23/2011 8:07:20 PM   
larryfulkerson

Thanks for your input.  It has been decided that we're going to restart since we're not that far along anyway.  I guess I'll use the same AAR.

(in reply to Baelfiin)
Post #: 3
RE: Opinion on PLay or Restart - 11/23/2011 8:33:00 PM   
Farfarer

I have a huge advantage knowing that their strategy is to lose as few men as possible, save Moscow, not lose any industry to capture, then destroy the Wehrmacht and take Berlin in 1944 :)

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 4
RE: Opinion on PLay or Restart - 11/23/2011 9:00:59 PM   
gingerbread

But you don't know if they plan to give up Zavetnoe without a fight or not, so your advantage is not as large as you might think.

(in reply to Farfarer)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opinion on PLay or Restart Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI