We have a new update for Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge in the Members Club. It has a large number of fixes and changes, the original list is here, plus the ones below.
Please remember this is a Beta, and any feedback is appreciated.
V4.2.246 – November 8, 2011
- Revised scenarios to incorporate the historical reinf schedules.
V4.2.245 – November 2, 2011
- Converted scenarios ensuring siteTask StartAt times were all valid ( ie = start time )
- Ensured that when using the boss's StartAtTime, we don't double dip and modifying it by
the Scenario OrdersDelayFactor ( this will have already been factored into the boss's
StartAtDuration ). This mitiagates against subordinate HQ heading off before their
- Modified DetermineForceGroupLevels() to include Subject and modified calling
functions as appropriate. This avoids applying a level that is in fact one less than it should be.
- Added Historical Reinforcement Schedule type. This is in addition to the Standard, Favour Us and Favour Them types and can be used to ensure you play with the historical
schedule, while giving you the option to play with one of the Standard schedules picked at
random. Previously the histroical schedule was included a one of the Standard ones.
- Added Deployed arrival type to reinforcements. These will now arrive and use whatever
Deployment type that is set for them in the ScenMaker, rather than using the default
Undeployed type. Also if the reinforcement is only a single unit it's deployment radius
will be 0m instead of the default 100m. This allows scenario designers to setup a precise
defensive layout for the arriving reinforcements - especially useful for those set to arrive at scenario start.
- Fixed bug preventing the use of the drop down lists used when trying to set percentage
values in the ForceData:Summary view.
- Ensure non-bombard capable static units are handled inside VerifyAllocation(). This
ensure correct handling during force allocation and addresses Assert at
ScenFTTAllocationRequirement.cpp, line 43.
- Ensure we use the DivideLargeInts() to divide the VP totals inside
UpdatePrioritiesForVictoryPlans(). This addresses assert at PodFloat.cpp line 36. There
were several occurrences that triggered from different locations due to large VP totals.
- Updated BFTB scenarios utilizing Historical reinforcement schedules and Deployed
arrival types where appropriate.