From: Stockholm, Sweden
Geesh, gone for a dentist appointment you guys break out the flamethrowers and asbestos underwear!
Good Morning, btw.
Anyone want to contribute to the price for me to fly in the B-29?
In the highly unlikely event that I win the Euromillions lottery jackpot I'll pay for all* the Threadsters to have a ride.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The word "all" refers solely to those deemed awesome enough by the original poster of this post (Dixie).
2) This is not a guarantee.
3) No contract, written or verbal is provided or implied.
4) Anyone who feels the B-29 is a better looking aircraft than the Avro Lancaster is excluded.
5) Citizens of the USA, European Union or any UN recognised nation are not eligible.
6) In the event of a flight being purchased, the recipient is deemed to have waived all rights, both personal and property related and given the original poster the legal power of attorney.
7) Additional to clause 6 (as above) in the event of a flight being purchased, the original poster reserves the right to choose any item(s) from the recipient's house that he deems 'cool' and to keep said item(s) in perpetuity.
8) AW1steve (aka Steve) is further excluded because he joined the US Navy to fly. You want to fly, join the Air Force, the Navy is for sailing and suchlike.
9) Apollo11 (aka Leo) is further excluded for posting a spanking smiley after I happened to mention that I let a pretty lady sit in a Spitfire.
10) Grollub (aka Per, aka the Swede, aka Sneaky Neutral) is further excluded for being a sneaky neutral. No-one trusts a neutral.
11) Any winner will be determined through an unpublished score based system, updated by the original poster as and when he can be bothered. The scoring will be arbitrary and the system by which points are gained or lost will change hourly.
12) The terms and exclusions listed above are not exhaustive. The original poster reserves the right to add or amend clauses and conditions as he sees fit, according to his whims.
Good stuff Martin. You should've become a lawyer instead
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"