Holilday Sale and Panzer Corps Demo - Christmas comes early for strategy gamers!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

SeanD

Holilday Sale and Panzer Corps Demo - Christmas comes early for strategy gamers!

Post by SeanD »

Slitherine and Matrix Games release Panzer Corps Demo and start heavy holiday season discount event

Slitherine and Matrix Games are positively merry to announce their 2011 Holiday event!

It all starts with the release of a demo version of its critically acclaimed and award winning strategy game, Panzer Corps. The demo includes 6 missions from the Bootcamp Campaign, plus the invasion of Poland and the first few turns of the Norway scenario. The transition between the first two scenarios of the main campaign allows players to upgrade their army between scenarios and get a feel for how units improve and gain experience as they travel from battle to battle. Also packaged with the demo is a limited version of Panzer Corps’ powerful scenario editor so modders can try their hand at the near limitless possibilities for making new scenarios and campaigns!

Get the demo from these mirrors: Gamer’s Hell, Worth Playing, Atomic Gamer, Patches Scrolls.

The demo release also coincides with some jolly good news for Panzer Corps newcomers: the base game of Panzer Corps is available for 50% off the original price for the first two weeks of the sale. After two weeks Panzer Corps will jump to a still-fantastic 25% and the heavy discount will last until the end of the Christmas season.

This year’s holiday sale also expands to most of the store catalogue becoming one of the largest in company history. There are fantastic savings to be made on some of the most popular titles in the Slitherine/Matrix lineup. The sale will run from midnight EST at November 22nd until midnight January 8th and will include up to a 33% discount of all Slitherine and Matrix Games titles released during 2010 and earlier and even some released this year.

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East will be included among these titles, marking the first time this epic wargaming masterpiece has had any type of discount!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

Please note: All prices listed here are based on the digital download version ONLY. The physical version will be priced at $10 above the digital download version.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Anguille

RE: Holilday Sale and Panzer Corps Demo - Christmas comes early for strategy gamers!

Post by Anguille »

Aaahh...i just bought Tin Soldiers Alexander last week...how stupid

War in the Pacific...mmmh...
Korsun Pocket...

Many interesting games!

poop17

RE: Holilday Sale and Panzer Corps Demo - Christmas comes early for strategy gamers!

Post by poop17 »

[:D]Great news,I'm coming
GreyJoy

Post by GreyJoy »

WITPAE at 54????...wow...that is a very very good price for the greatest game of all times!
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

Woohoo!!!! The Holiday Sale!
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
blackknight1916

Post by blackknight1916 »

My cart is not showing a discount for the panzer corps download? Is there a code I need to enter?

IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

No there are no codes needed - which item are you adding to the cart? The price you see on the product page is the price you pay. What price do you see and what did you expect?
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
blackknight1916

Post by blackknight1916 »

The sale price is supposed to be $19.99 for Panzer Corps. I still see $39.99 on the product page and in my cart.

Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks for the heads up, this should be fixed now.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Grim.Reaper

Post by Grim.Reaper »

In my store I also only see it for $39, not the $19.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Right now? Did you add it to the cart? Sometimes the cache can make the old price show up until you actually add it to the cart. I just checked and it showed up at the correct price.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Grim.Reaper

Post by Grim.Reaper »

Erik,

Did it again, and product page says $39, but your right, once in the cart, it had the $19 price.
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

Do the sale prices only apply to Digital Download?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

No, they apply to physical copies as well. The discount is based on the download price though. The physical copies are always $10 more than the download price, so if you see the discounted download prices above, add $10 and that's the discounted physical price.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Crap! Had I waited two more days I could have gotten War in the East for $27. [X(] [:o]
Grim.Reaper

Post by Grim.Reaper »

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

Crap! Had I waited two more days I could have gotten War in the East for $27. [X(] [:o]

I did wonder while you were shopping around about which game to get, you didn't just wait two days:) For $27, I might even have bought WITE. But I understand, I am an impulse buyer too.
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

People told you to wait!! [:D]
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

ORIGINAL: Grim.Reaper

I did wonder while you were shopping around about which game to get, you didn't just wait two days:) For $27, I might even have bought WITE. But I understand, I am an impulse buyer too.

Half impulse and half didn't think the holiday prices would be this cheap. I figured maybe $60 for WitE if it even went on sale at all. Ugh. I feel like such a dingleberry.
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

People told you to wait!! [:D]

Dang. Should have listened. [:o]

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”