Matrix Games Forums

Come and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Download Link Issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Tech Support >> Download Link Issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Download Link Issue - 11/16/2011 2:41:39 AM   
traemyn

I just purchased the Box + Free Download edition. I got my serial number, my credit card was charged, I click the Download link and nothing happens. I noticed IE didn't like the page and so I click the IE warning "Show all Content" and it refreshes the page back to the order screen like I am going to purchase another game.

Download link is nowhere in any of my Member links nor anywhere else I can find. Where can I download the game?

EDIT:
Download link is in the confirmation email. Crisis averted!

< Message edited by traemyn -- 11/16/2011 2:53:59 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/19/2011 5:44:43 AM   
sth0009

it looks like i am having an identical issue. so far i have not received my confirmation email.

I have opened help desk ticket and awaiting response from matrix games.

The purchase seemed to go through but the download link didnt work and i have gotten a confirming email. I did get order and license info. I have downloaded multiple products from this site without issue in the past.

< Message edited by sth0009 -- 11/19/2011 9:03:48 PM >

(in reply to traemyn)
Post #: 2
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/19/2011 10:23:50 PM   
sth0009

does support check these posts? i haven't heard from the helpdesk, i know it is the weekend but i figure matrix must have many purchases during the weekend. i would hope they check.

< Message edited by sth0009 -- 11/19/2011 10:24:48 PM >

(in reply to sth0009)
Post #: 3
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/19/2011 11:27:32 PM   
Vasquez

Had the same problem with the IE. Try right-clicking the link and open a separate window. This does the job for me.

KP, BiN, BiI, HttR, TOAWIII, Campaign Series, GoA, AGEOD:ACW, CC:TLD,CC:WaR, Advanced Tactics, FoF, CoG:EE,
GG:WAW, GG:WbtS, GG:EDtBtR, GG:WitE, WitP:AE, GB:M, PzCorps, Scourge of War Series, AP:OS, C:TGW

http://7idGaming.de

(in reply to sth0009)
Post #: 4
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/20/2011 12:19:48 AM   
sth0009

I really appreciate the input.

My problem is I don't have the download URL. it was in the initial feedback page after the order. That link failed and threw me to another page. Then i never recieved a confirmation email. i did copy the order number and license before losing link page. I have provided this to primus and matrixgames but have not yet gotten any helpful feedback.

it is a bummer since i was looking forward to playing this weekend.

(in reply to Vasquez)
Post #: 5
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/20/2011 1:06:24 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi sth0009,

Help Desk responses can be slow over the weekend. If you send me an e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order number, I'll have the store re-send your link. If you were logged in when you purchased, you can also request a new download link yourself through our Members CLub.

If you haven't already done so, please check your spam filter and junk e-mail. I can guarantee the store sent the e-mail to you, usually it ends up in a junk-mail folder when it goes missing, sometimes it gets eaten somewhere along the way in the internet.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sth0009)
Post #: 6
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/20/2011 1:23:42 AM   
sth0009

quote:

erikr@matrixgames.com

I sent an email with info to you.

i have checked junk and spam filter.

Not sure what happened here but i have never had an issue with matrix before. Things can happen though.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/20/2011 4:31:47 AM   
Erik Rutins

Thanks. I just asked the store to send you a new download link. If this one does not arrive, it's definitely getting snagged somewhere.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sth0009)
Post #: 8
RE: Download Link Issue - 11/20/2011 3:08:36 PM   
sth0009

Erik,

thanks for your help here. Issues continued until i got a response from Plimus and saw that the return address i had given during order was in error! it was very much an 'operator' error on my part!

my big worry was not receiving a receipt. i get a little nervious ordering online.

thank you.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Tech Support >> Download Link Issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI