A non-historical British Campaign (v0.03) for Panzer Corps v1.04
The core should be saved automatically after scene 5. Ofcourse, this is all very new to me.
I'm looking for playtesters who are willing to try scenario's 1-5 and post their feedback in this thread.
Unrar the file under /documents/my games/panzer corps/MODS (you might need to create the mod folder)
Start the game, chose new game, chose the "custom campaign folder" and you should find the mod in the list.
Things to know:
1) In Mission 1 YOU chose with which units to begin. The amount of prestige given allows you to buy 10 core units (ground and air) and an already placed SE unit will get you started.
2) SE units are always british tanks.
3) Your core not only consists of land and air units, but also naval units are included (they will appear during mission 1). Britannia rules the waves!
4) In mission 5 you can start purchasing naval units for your core.
5) Missions 1-3 are so-called training missions against a "friendly" host country. As a reward somewhere during gameplay you will receive a unit of this befriended nation.
6) Mission 4-5 is where a fictive war begins between the UK and Spain. Mission 6 (not incl. in this test) will be the conclusion of this short war (thanks to the player General ofcourse).
7) Further development will rely on your feedback and suggestions. I'm sure everybody understands. I don't want to waste anyone's time.
Last but not least, a huge thanks to Rezaf for adding more units, and for being so kind to test the first versions of scenario's 1 to 3. Also for fitting those naval png's in the purchase buttons.
< Message edited by nikivdd -- 11/27/2011 11:19:39 AM >
Author GTPG, Legacy of Versailles, The alternate, Panzer General original campaign for Panzer Corps.
Designer Operation Sea Lion for Panzer Corps.