Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Just a suggestion..........

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Maps, Models and Mods >> Just a suggestion.......... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Just a suggestion.......... - 10/26/2011 12:04:11 PM   
resinslinger

To the designers. First off I want to applaud you on the great work you have done with PCO. I was looking at the instructions for the map-maker and I have to say that I am as impressed with it as I am the actual game. Again, I applaud you for the great work you have done.

Now I am not playing (actually tinkering at the moment) PCO exclusively. I have downloaded the new Combat Mission: Battle for Normanday demo from Battlefront Games and it is also a great simulation of WWII tactical situations. One aspect of their map-maker program is that you can add some cool looking propoganda posters to the walls of the buildings. I guess if one was a good enough artist, the same could be done in the PCO-MM program. You can also add different styles of doors and windows to the buildings. Again, I would imagine the same could be done if one were a good artist (I'm not one of those). For those of us that aren't artists by any stretch of the imagination, would it be possible to add a feature like this in a future update or patch for the game. Maybe come out with an expansion disk or add-on that for registered users that had nothing but new terrian features. Just wondering. Chris.
Post #: 1
RE: Just a suggestion.......... - 10/26/2011 12:28:26 PM   
resinslinger

Again, I need to proof-read my posts before posting them. Did I say 1st grader, more like a Pre-School toddler as far as my grammer and sentence structure goes.

(in reply to resinslinger)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Maps, Models and Mods >> Just a suggestion.......... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI