Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How do you download these mods.....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Maps, Models and Mods >> How do you download these mods..... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you download these mods..... - 10/24/2011 11:16:05 AM   
resinslinger

I haven't had the opportunity to play around with doing any mods because I don't think my computer can handle doing the necessary work until I make some hardware upgrades. However, I would like to know how one downloads and uses these fantastic mods so they can be used in the game? Just call me a dumb podunk from the South. Thanks. Chris.
Post #: 1
RE: How do you download these mods..... - 10/24/2011 5:22:41 PM   
Rick

Cliff,

Most of these mods have links in the msg to a download site. Or they include the mod as an attachment to the post itself. Download the files and unzip in a safe directory. In most cases you can see from the download what folders you need to copy the files to.

Junk2drive provided this link to a tool that makes this pretty easy to manage: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1773663

I use JSGME for swapping things in and out and wouldn't be without if now.

I am hopeing to post more about downloading mods, maps and scenarios in the next few days.

thanks
rick

(in reply to resinslinger)
Post #: 2
RE: How do you download these mods..... - 10/24/2011 7:34:23 PM   
resinslinger

I'll just have to wait until I have the computer upgrades done. No need to be downloading a bunch of items only to take them off again. Thanks. Chris.

(in reply to Rick)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Maps, Models and Mods >> How do you download these mods..... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI