WAW scenario again

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

cveta

WAW scenario again

Post by cveta »

Hi all

I would like to play anather game. So please send me a e-mail on gcvetojevic@gmail.com We need 4 players and we will talk sides and house rules after we have players. Please, I again ask for players that dont quit if things dont go the way they like.
Goran
Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
republicofpepsi

RE: WAW scenario again

Post by republicofpepsi »

I'm interested.  This'll be my third pbem game, and I just now have a decent grasp of the game.  I usually can do a turn a day but sometimes work gets out of hand and it can be a couple days.
RufusTFirefly

Post by RufusTFirefly »

Hi Cveta,

which version do you want to play?

Would be nice to met on the battlefield again and would like to play Japan in case you want to have me in.
republicofpepsi

Is this still in the works?
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

Any room left?
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
republicofpepsi

Haven't heard from the OP but I'm still interested in playing if someone wants to start it.
RufusTFirefly

Post by RufusTFirefly »

Hello guys,

sorry, that you got no answer. The game Cveta had announced is already running. I was the last one to join. Thought that thread started and organizer of the game would close the thread or tell here that all slots are filled.

If you are still interested why not start another pbem. I would be able to start at Wednesday. So we might wait for another palyer to join and start a classical 2vs2, with 1)Axis, 2)Western Allies, 3)Japan, 4)Russia and China. Or we start a game with us three and one player takes Axis plus Japan.

Drop a note if you want to start a game and write down your preference for a side, then we might exchange mail adresses and off we go.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”