Matrix Games Forums

Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/15/2011 5:43:35 PM   
wodin

I have 4 gig of Corsiar DDR3 ram 1333mhz with heatsinks on.

I'd like to trade for either one of these games...

Squad Battles Red Victory
Strategic Command The Great War
HPS France 1914

Prefernce is either SB RV or SC Great War.

< Message edited by wodin -- 10/16/2011 4:50:43 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/15/2011 6:03:53 PM   
JudgeDredd

Wodin

Regardless of what you think of me or what has gone on in the past I'd like to offer you HPS Midway. I bought it quite some time ago and don't play it - lets call it a truce offering.

PM me your address if you'd like it

Cheers
Billy

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 2
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/15/2011 11:03:32 PM   
wodin

JD,

Midway is my least preference to be honest, if no one comes in with Red Victory or Strategic Command Great War in a weeks time then it's a deal if thats OK with you. Just give it a week as I've only just posted it. I should have nmentioned my preference. I put them in order but forgot to say which I prefer.

Quick word of advice, I believe you have 4 gigs DDR2, I don't believe you can use DDR2 with DDR3 so you'd have to take the four gigs you have out. Not sure on this but have a feeling it's the cas.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 3
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/16/2011 10:13:18 AM   
JudgeDredd

It appears I wasn't very clear either - by "offer you" and "truce offering", I was offering you the game gratis

I'm aware of your situation and there's a game on your list that I have and don't play - so I was offering you it free

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 4
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/16/2011 3:19:10 PM   
wodin

Thats very generous and extremely noble of you after all thats gone on. I have had alot to deal with personally lately and things can get to me. I have left Wargamer forum. Not because of you but I feel the name Wodin was tainted over there beyond redemption. Still it's only a forum, not the end of the world.

If you really don't play it anymore and want it to go to a good home ;) I'm more than happy to except your offer.

PM sent.

Thanks very much.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 5
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/16/2011 3:23:51 PM   
sabre1

Did someone say redemption? "Burn the Heretic."

Wodin I hope things get better. Epee1 over on wargamer. I always enjoyed your postings.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 6
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/16/2011 4:16:39 PM   
JudgeDredd

Wodin I think you left a little early - or maybe things got too much since the intro of the new icons (it seemed anyway) - I'd take another look - seems you have support over there. Your name might be tainted by some, but not many

It just so happens I'm at the post office tomorrow anyway - so I'll get it in the post. Lets just call it an early Christmas present from a narky Scot

I think every now and again we could all do with remembering that the written word can often come across incorrectly - though if written with a little more thought to how it may come across then perhaps ill feeling can often be avoided.

You had some "sensitive" issues with the icons at Wargamer - I had some with how you had worded things. I'm willing to accept we're a couple of sensitive swines and leave it at that.

Anyway - I'll post it tomorrow...I haven't played it in some time - not because it isn't good, but it just wasn't what I was looking for in the long run.

Cheers
Billy

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to sabre1)
Post #: 7
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/16/2011 4:45:37 PM   
wodin

Cheers mate...I concur...

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 8
RE: I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade - 10/18/2011 12:52:35 PM   
wodin

^spam.
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> I have 4 gig DDR3 to trade Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI