Tournament thoughts

Post requests for multiplayer games here.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

7thcav

Tournament thoughts

Post by 7thcav »

I am considering setting up a multi-player tournament using BFTB sometime after the next patch is released.Originally I felt the lack of a PBEM MP play mode would hinder any such attempt, however having tried the MP side of BFTB I find that with the ability to pause and save games successfully I was very much mistaken.

Any way what I am thinking about is a simple knock out format playing mirrored scenarios. The question at the moment is who would be interested in taking part ??...things do seem a little quiet around here in regards to multi-player. If interested in taking part in a future tournament please post your thoughts in this thread.

Regards
7thcav
sweeteye

RE: Tournament thoughts

Post by sweeteye »

Count me in! I can see after having a successful MP session that it is a very interesting way to play. I believe setting up a TeamSpeak server for BFTB would be a good idea to help in organizing a tournament and for players of BFTB to converse with each other. I think I will set one up tonight just for the sake of it.
Headquarters Company
422nd Regiment 106th Division
Sons of World War II Veterans

ulisin

Post by ulisin »

At last!!!!!!!!!!!!
At last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People start to understand how interesting is to play Multiplayer / on line / live !!!
(and it isn't so difficult to arrange a game!!!)

I'm Gmt +2, and - for a tournament - that can be a problem, but I could be very interested
johndoesecond

Post by johndoesecond »

Good idea.

What really is missing is some kind of match-making infrastructure. There's nothing of such in the BftB, so any community effort in that direction is welcomed.

canuck64

Post by canuck64 »

I'd be into that for sure. [8D]

Return to “Opponents Wanted”