Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Maximizing Fortified Zone Construction Value

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Maximizing Fortified Zone Construction Value Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Maximizing Fortified Zone Construction Value - 10/13/2011 6:44:43 PM   
Shupov

With the new construction costs getting forts to level 3 is much harder than before. What steps can be taken to maximize fortified zone construction value?

The zone construction value is affected by their % supplies. Fortified zones can be assigned to nearby HQ's to increase supplies but this is costly in terms of CU's. Any other ideas?

Two broken Tigers on fire in the night,
Flicker their souls to the wind...

Al Stewart, "Roads to Moscow"
Post #: 1
RE: Maximizing Fortified Zone Construction Value - 10/13/2011 7:31:17 PM   
JAMiAM

You can directly attach Construction type Support Units to them. This will aid in their fortification of the hex.

(in reply to Shupov)
Post #: 2
RE: Maximizing Fortified Zone Construction Value - 10/22/2011 8:03:46 PM   
Shupov

In my game as the Axis in Version 1.05.32 17 February 1944 (blizzard) there are several Fortification Level 3 hexes containing Fortified Zones. The Fortified Zones construction values range from 18 to 21. The hexes are clear and city terrain. The city is Fort Level 3 (42%)

In 24 February 1944 the Fortification Level is exactly the same. For example the city is still Fort Level 3 (42%) as it was the previous week. The clear hexes also have exactly the same fort level as the previous week.

The hexes are in good supply and within 3 hexes of their HHQ. Is this correct behavior?

Two broken Tigers on fire in the night,
Flicker their souls to the wind...

Al Stewart, "Roads to Moscow"

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Maximizing Fortified Zone Construction Value Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI