More Download Problems

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
kris16treat

More Download Problems

Post by kris16treat »

Hi guys

I recently purchased panzer corps, excited to try it and all, BUT I cant even get the program to download.

I was sent my download link via email. I cLick that, it says file download security warning, and it asks me to choose either run or save ,I choose save and where to save it on my computer, the download looks to start but nothing ever happens. Eventually it times out. No game, no msg, no nothing.

Same for choosing to run instead of save.

I have high speed cable modem, windows vista, etc My modem and router seem fine, I can download other stuff, I tested from cnet and another place. So something else is messed up, either the place im getting it from or security wise maybe my end? I tried adding in the link or web site to the allowed /trusted web sites too.

Still no go. Anyone else help?

planner 3

RE: More Download Problems

Post by planner 3 »

Check and see if you have a security (bar) warning at the top of your download page.......
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "
LoneWulf63

Post by LoneWulf63 »

I am having problems too and I have made sure that the problem is not on my end. I have tried downloading the file from both servers and from the link that I got in my email. Same thing happened to me, it "Timed Out". I am somewhat disappointed as I was looking forward to playing what seems like a great game of World War II tactical warfare. Any help would be appreciated.
In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

All I can offer is try IE, turn off anti virus. What country are you in?

Strange that you could download the demo but I guess that is a different server.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
LoneWulf63

Post by LoneWulf63 »

I want to personally thank Rick. He was able to point me in the right direction and I was able to download the program with no problems at all. Now I just need to do some minor hardware upgrades and I will be a very happy camper. Again, thank you Rick. Chris.
In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Glad you solved the problem. Enjoy the game.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: resinslinger

I want to personally thank Rick. He was able to point me in the right direction and I was able to download the program with no problems at all. Now I just need to do some minor hardware upgrades and I will be a very happy camper. Again, thank you Rick. Chris.

Glad you got it downloaded and running. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks
rick
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”