1. I think your plan looks awfully ambitious.
2. I think if you can knock them back in your red attack zone, and then keep pressing south rather than southwest you'll have a better chance to induce his troops to the south to pull back.
3. Also, it doesn't look like you have any reserves, anywhere! I take it you are not worried at all about German counter-attacks/encirclement attempts?
1. Ok, what I thought, but needed to hear what people think as I am not at all sure what the Red Army is able to or not.
2. Ok, so rather head for area Stalino then?
3. None, although I can scavage if the need arise. Yes, ofc I fear an Axis counterattack, but the game is lost, and as of now I am only taking a few hexes per turn (not all along the front, but in total!!), so I need to do something. Damn the torpedoes etc etc, I need to make a major effort to effectively use my inititative, as of now I am merely banging the same wall over and over.
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen
("She is to be torpedoed!")