Matrix Games Forums

New information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Screen shot problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Screen shot problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Screen shot problems - 10/3/2011 7:53:17 PM   
7thcav

I have always used Fraps in the past for taking screen shots but find it won't work with BFTB. Using the print screen button to save to clipboard doesn't seem to work ether for me. My operating system is windows XP.Has anybody run into this problem ? ....any help would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Screen shot problems - 10/3/2011 9:50:37 PM   
Lieste

You should be able to use PrintScrn and paste to an imaging program, works for me, but only one image at a time... ISTR someone using the old 'Ultima' screen shot utility, but I can't be sure. Never tried FRAPS (this box too marginal for the overhead when running simulation/3d games).

(in reply to 7thcav)
Post #: 2
RE: Screen shot problems - 10/4/2011 12:24:38 AM   
Arjuna

Try disabling FRAPS and see if the the standard Print Screen works. Remember that when you hit Print Screen it saves it to the clipboard. You must then ALtTab out of the game to your paint program and paste it into it.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to Lieste)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Screen shot problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI