Matrix Games Forums

New information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Turn 8 Activity

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Turn 8 Activity Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Turn 8 Activity - 10/21/2011 4:37:34 AM   
M60A3TTS

In the Leningrad sector, Soviet troops from 3 rifle divisions hold off another German attempt to take the port city of Osinovets. Just north of Lake Ilmen, the enemy is over the Volkhov.

In the center, lead German forces reach the first line of the Rzhev-Kaluga defensive line after winning a string of battles farther west. Smolensk is occupied by fascist troops.

After reviewing the failures of previous large-scale battles near Leningrad and Stalino, the Red Army changes tactics somewhat, and looks to fight smaller elements of the Wehrmacht. A series of battles in the south result in isolated Red Army victories.

The 187th Rifle Division mounts a successful defense of Kiev against the 99th Jager Division.
At Krematorskaya, 1st and 2nd Hungarian Motorized Brigades are attacked by elements of 18th, 19th and 38th Armies, forcing their retreat.
At Likhachevo, Bagramyan’s 16th Army supported by several STAVKA divisions force the retreat of the 97th Jager Division.
At Reshetilovka, Eremenko’s 6th Army attacks the 296th Infantry Division, forcing it to withdraw as well.

Northern Situation at start

Center Situation at start

Southern Situation at start

Arms Evacuations:
1 arms from Mariupol to Ufa
2 arms from Taganrog to Ufa
1 arms from Voroshilovgrad to Ufa
4 arms from Ordzhonikidzegrad to Ufa
4 arms from Bryansk to Ufa
8 vehicle factories from Kharkov to Chkalov.

Rail Capacity: Start: 127867 End: 869

Command changes:
STAVKA 16th Army M Lukin replaced by I Bagramyan.
Moscow Military District 34th Army M Pronin replaced by I Fedyuninsky
North Caucasus Military District adds 37th Army to its command structure. It occupies positions near Rostov and the coast along the Mius River.

(in reply to jwduquette1)
Post #: 31
Week 8 battles - 10/21/2011 4:58:49 AM   
M60A3TTS

Battles the week of 7 August 41.

Post #: 32
Turn 8 Summary - 10/22/2011 11:16:34 PM   
M60A3TTS

Northern activity
The port of Osinets continues to hold out, allowing Leningrad to live.

Center activity
At Likhachevo, Bagramyan’s 16th Army supported by several STAVKA divisions force the retreat of the 97th Jager Division. Panzer and motorized units are at the Rzhev-Kaluga Line

Southern activity
Axis forces appear to be regrouping. While they are, two attacks take place.
At Krematorskaya, 1st and 2nd Hungarian Motorized Brigades are attacked by elements of 18th, 19th and 38th Armies, forcing their retreat.
At Reshetilovka, Eremenko’s 6th Army attacks the 296th Infantry Division, forcing it to withdraw as well.

Armament evacuation continues on schedule.

1 arms from Mariupol to Ufa
2 arms from Taganrog to Ufa
1 arms from Voroshilovgrad to Ufa
4 arms from Ordzhonikidzegrad to Ufa
4 arms from Bryansk to Ufa
8 vehicle factories from Kharkov to Chkalov.

Personnel changes
16th Army M Lukin replaced by I Bagramyan.
34th Army M Pronin replaced by I Fedyuninsky

Northern start

Center start

Southern start

Post #: 33
RE: Turn 8 Summary - 10/22/2011 11:54:40 PM   
Richard III

Glad you kept this going, I`m surprised he wants to take an empty L-Grad, and not just screen it and use the combat power in the `41 German Army to wreck the whole Red Field Army.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 34
RE: Turn 9 Summary - 10/24/2011 2:34:25 AM   
M60A3TTS

Turn 9 Summary

In the north, German attacks finally succeed in taking the port of Osinovets, cutting off the Leningrad forces. Air recon shows 4. PanzerGruppe departing the area, heading south.

In the center, forward portions of the R-K line are broken. A local counterattack by 32nd Army pushes 20th Motorized Division back. Panzers are spotted 60 miles northwest of Bryansk. STAVKA believes this is an attempt to pocket a portion of Western Front.

South center, the Axis infantry divisions are still trying to catch up to lead elements. The Axis position in the south is primarily one of resting the mobile troops and consolidation. Soviet forces take advantage of this quiet week, launching attacks in the south that force the retreat of three German infantry divisions, the 62nd, the 71st and the 299th. Soviet attacking forces include Eremenko’s 6th, Bagramyan’s 16th and Sokolovsky’s 38th.

Caucasus Military District receives 40th Army to build up the area between Stalino and Rostov. These are largely shell and unready divisions.

Factory Evacuations
7 arms factories from Tula to Ufa
8 arms factories from Kaluga to Ufa.

Northern Situation

Center Situation

Southern Situation

< Message edited by M60A3TTS -- 10/24/2011 2:35:14 AM >

(in reply to Richard III)
Post #: 35
Week 10 - 10/24/2011 3:10:20 AM   
M60A3TTS

Week 10- Darkened Skies

The battle for Leningrad is complete as the Red Army forces surrender the city. Losses are 2 tank divisions, 6 rifle divisions and 2 Naval Infantry brigades consisting of 89,997 men/ 1,200 artillery/517 AFVs. With the battle over, Northern Front conducts an organized withdrawal east.

Northwest Front pulls back in places to the east as well. 27th Army is farthest north on the flank of Northern Front while 8th Army occupies positions in the Valdai Hills. 11th and 22nd Armies occupy the Rzhev sector, tied in with Reserve Front. Vostrukhov’s 22nd launches an attack against the 106th Infantry Division that is 10 miles southwest of Rzhev. It is forced back.

In the area of Reserve Front at the Rzhev-Kaluga Line, the German 79th Division sees significant action. First it had participated in a failed attack to dislodge the 288th Rifle Division. A second effort succeeded before Golikov’s 31st Army counterattacked with nine divisions. The 79th managed to hold its position, inflicting major casualties. Undeterred, Zhukov sent in another nine divisions under Rodion Malinovsky’s 30th Army, forcing the Germans to withdraw.

Farther to the south, Tolbukhin’s 20th Army (STAVKA) attacks with eight divisions, forcing the 35th Infantry Division to pull back.
Western Front has one attack take place, 10 miles southeast of Spas Demensk, with 13th Army committing eight divisions that drives the 131st Infantry Division back.

In the area of Southwestern Front, the situation is largely a disaster as virtually the entire front is pocketed, albeit temporarily. In a major push, an estimated five panzer and three motorized divisions attack 60 miles west of Kursk. Two of the panzer divisions, the 7th and 20th had been the same units from 3. PanzerGruppe earlier supporting the drive to Leningrad. Also identified in this force are elements of 4. PanzerGruppe. Another five panzer divisions slash north along the Kharkov-Belgorod axis to meet up with the northern pincer. Later in the week, elements of Southwestern Front force an opening to the east with local attacks concentrated north of Kharkov, but this is expected to be only a short reprieve.

Admin notes
K. Rokossovsky of 24th Army promoted to General–Leytenant
I. Kopets (Air Value 3) of Western Air Command is arrested and executed. He is replaced by I. Zatevakhin (Air Value 2). I need to have a talk with chief of the personnel assignments bureau of the Red Air Force.

< Message edited by M60A3TTS -- 10/24/2011 3:16:00 AM >

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 36
RE: Week 10 - 10/24/2011 6:08:56 AM   
Klydon

Ouch, nasty pocket.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 37
RE: Week 10 - 10/24/2011 3:23:07 PM   
Bletchley_Geek

That's a disaster, indeed. I'd just write off the pocketed units: I don't think you have enough MP's to break the pocket being most of your Cavalry units north of Stalino. I'd rather concentrate on immobilizing the motorized units between Kharkov and Stalino. Another bad thing is that he's on an excellent position to do further operations towards Moscow left flank and against the Donbass.

The good part is that he's more or less on the edge of his supply envelope (unless he's done something really creative with FBD units).

Do not falter M60!

(in reply to Klydon)
Post #: 38
RE: Week 10 - 10/24/2011 3:29:29 PM   
Flaviusx

Pelton does double up his FBD units. But he tends to do so to support drives in other directions than the dead center of the map.

By this time I was falling back to Voronezh-Rostov in my game with him and that put him beyond buildup range for a bit. (By the time his supply caught up, it was too late.) The mid Ukraine is utterly indefensible against his buildups.

If you've gotten your industry out -- and you should have by this time -- there's no point whatsoever hanging out anywhere west of this line. You can pretty much rely on him having something on buildup each and every turn if it is in range to do so.

I threw out a line of skirmishers to cover my retreat and that slowed him down a lot, too. Unfortunately, this isn't an option for you near as I can tell.

WitE Alpha Tester

(in reply to Bletchley_Geek)
Post #: 39
Week 11 - 10/24/2011 3:38:08 PM   
M60A3TTS

Week 11

The pocket around Southwestern Front was indeed shut tight and the panzers are looking to encircle another large group of units by driving to the southeast. The loss of the Southwestern Front will be keenly felt, over 400,000 men with some quality units coming off the roster. On the other side, panzer strength is continuing to erode, with the panzer divisions of 1. PanzerGruppe dropping into the CV range of 4-7 so we'll see how many more weeks of campaigning the Axis has left in it.

For now, I'm just posting the OOB and ground losses.

Post #: 40
RE: Week 10 - 10/24/2011 3:48:59 PM   
M60A3TTS

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flaviusx
If you've gotten your industry out -- and you should have by this time -- there's no point whatsoever hanging out anywhere west of this line. You can pretty much rely on him having something on buildup each and every turn if it is in range to do so.

Pelton has 34 arms destroyed with 15 up for grabs and no more than 4 in any one city, although I am not including Moscow. I don't expect to have to evacuate anything there just yet. This last turn with little between him and Voronezh, it was necessary to pack up the IL-2 factories lock stock and barrel along with the 3 arms there. So depending what troop requirements are on the rail system next turn, I may close out the arms moves next turn. Then I have 100% rail capacity available to move troops about.

(in reply to Flaviusx)
Post #: 41
Week 11 - 10/26/2011 3:46:29 AM   
M60A3TTS

Week 11 Situation

Northern Front has no activity reported. Finnish units are south of Leningrad, but there is no attempt to close up and make contact. Our westernmost units of the front are only forty miles east of Lake Ladoga.

Northwest Front deploys the six divisions of 27th Army on the northern portion of the Valdai Hills while 8th Army’s six divisions hold the southern portion. 11th Army has two of its divisions surrounded fifty miles east of Velikie Luki. The remaining five rifle and one cavalry division deploy in the vicinity of the Volga River. Vostruhkov’s 22nd Army with seven rifle and one cavalry division are in the same general area northwest of Rzhev.

This is the general situation along the two fronts.

In a major engagement, 20th Army of Reserve Front attacks 20 miles south of Borodino and hurls back 14th, 20th and 29th Motorized Divisions. The German forces at the Rzhev-Kaluga Line have been struggling to make headway against the several armies arrayed against it.

Western and Bryansk Fronts are forward of the Oka but will likely have to withdraw again to the east, likely giving up Orel.

Southwest front is now firmly pocketed. The Axis advance now targets the 16th and 38th STAVKA Armies, trying to cut them off. The two armies will have to cross over the Krasnaya River while others will also be hindered by having to cross the Oskol.

Still, attacks continue.

Southern Front continues to maintain a tenuous hold on Stalino. Attacks take place there too.

Administrative notes:
T. Khryukin (Air Value 6) replaces I. Zatevakhin as commander of the Western Air Command.
G. Zhakarov takes command of 48th Army.
28 IL-2 factories are moved from Voronezh to Kirov.
3 arms from Voronezh to Nizhny Tagil
1 arms from Lipetsk to Nizhny Tagil

Air war update:
Since the initial attack of 22 June, Soviet air losses are 3581. German losses are 1310. Ratio of 2.7 to 1.

< Message edited by M60A3TTS -- 10/26/2011 3:52:32 AM >

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 42
RE: Week 11 - 10/26/2011 4:21:56 AM   
Ketza

Wow that air loss ratio is pretty amazing.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 43
Week 11 Air Dispositions - 10/26/2011 4:51:17 AM   
M60A3TTS

This shows some basic air info I am keeping track of. Note that the fronts at and around Moscow contain half the Frontal Aviation assets of the Red Air Force.

(in reply to Ketza)
Post #: 44
Arms Evacuations on Turn 12 - 10/26/2011 5:08:51 AM   
M60A3TTS

It looks like barring a sudden collapse around Moscow, Pelton will end up with 38 arms captured. Of the 200 identified as "at risk" excluding Moscow, only 6 remain at the end of week 12. The ones in red are the ones he captured, that is 34 of the 40 remaining. The other 4 were at Minsk that I wrote off at the beginning.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 45
RE: Arms Evacuations on Turn 12 - 10/26/2011 11:39:16 AM   
Bletchley_Geek

You've done really well with the Factory evacuation. Also kudos for tracking all those stats, they really help one to get a hold on certain things which are not evident on the UI.

And congratulations with your attacks, these are a huge morale boost when things go sour :) Though I wouldn't have done that attack south of Stalino, I'd have sent more troops to parry the motorized divisions north of that city.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 46
RE: Arms Evacuations on Turn 12 - 10/26/2011 3:18:18 PM   
Flaviusx

Yes, that is a near perfect evac.

Am also doubting the wisdom of hanging on near Stalino. Southern Front's position there looks untenable to me. OTOH, his panzers look very tired, and it may be best to bait him south rather than him turning them north towards Moscow.

WitE Alpha Tester

Post #: 47
RE: Arms Evacuations on Turn 12 - 10/26/2011 3:58:39 PM   
M60A3TTS

With the arrival of September the Axis has Leningrad, the armaments game has played out, and their territorial gains are as large as might be expected.  Still, indications are that Der Fuhrer indeed has his gaze now on Moscow.  Panzer and motorized forces are assembling and moving against Northwest and Bryansk Fronts.  With five weeks before the rasputitsa, the Germans are facing the prospect of more heavy fighting on the road to Moscow which will further deplete the very troops he will need in reserve come winter.  

(in reply to Flaviusx)
Post #: 48
Turn 12 - 10/27/2011 3:46:23 PM   
M60A3TTS

As September begins, German troops engage elements of Northwest Front west of the Volga forcing numerous retreats. The Soviet units pull back to the east bank. Motorized and panzer troops are concentrated in the area. Along the Rzhev-Kaluga line it is essentially a stand-off.

East of Orel, another concentration of panzer and motorized troops engage elements of Bryansk Front in several battles.

In the south, a series of battles results in Axis forces pushing the Soviets back north and south of Stalino. The city has been reluctantly given up. Italian airbases seem to be positioning themselves on what may be a winter defense line for Axis forces.

Only two ground attacks were launched this week by the Red Army. One was successful.

Administrative notes:
54th and 55th Armies, each with nine cavalry divisions are organized under Pavel Rybalko and Vasily Volsky.
52nd Army with twelve tank brigades and 6 depleted rifle divisions is organized under Yuri Novoselsky. Only three tank brigades are in a ready state.
91st Rifle Division is renamed 1st Guards Rifle Division.

Arms evacuations
3 arms from Kalinin to Nizhny Tagil
4 arms from Tula to Nizhny Tagil
2 arms from Lipetsk to Nizhny Tagil

Air Results:
105 ground bombing sorties launched, causing an estimated 300 casualties

< Message edited by M60A3TTS -- 10/29/2011 1:50:29 AM >

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 49
RE: Turn 13 - 10/27/2011 6:36:36 PM   
Bletchley_Geek

Why are you grouping the cavalry like that? Do you have some supply line raiding in mind?

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 50
RE: Turn 13 - 10/27/2011 7:32:50 PM   
Flaviusx

Andy used to do this with the cavalry during the blizzard, but I frankly do not favor the practice. My own view is to spread it out and give many armies some cavalry support, rather than concentrate the cavalry in one army. They are maneuver units, not shock units, and can exploit gaps, not create them. They work best in conjunction with rifle units.

I've also ditched the cavalry shock army concept for that reason. Not a terribly effective use of the shock bonus.

My standard army package at this stage will consist of 9 rifle divisions, 2 tank brigades, one cavalry corps. (Or 2 cavalry divisions pre blizzard.)

< Message edited by Flaviusx -- 10/27/2011 7:34:38 PM >

WitE Alpha Tester

Post #: 51
RE: Turn 13 - 10/28/2011 2:25:27 AM   
M60A3TTS

The cavalry will still have the same exploitation mission and leave the breakthrough mission to the infantry. Their role as an army is more to support front-level operations rather than army level. I can see advantages in both directions. I had thought at first that a shock army would be good, but have since discarded the idea after seeing how low the CVs were in several attacks. Talk about shock, I need to figure how to get these guys into action soonest.

(in reply to Flaviusx)
Post #: 52
RE: Turn 13 - 10/28/2011 3:34:57 AM   
gingerbread

You should consider to park 1st Tank somewhere safe but useful, like Voronesh or Tula, with supporting infantry. There is almost a tank corps full allotment of vehicles in it. No point in actively seeking the unpleasant experience of having 350+ obsolete tanks crushed and losing over 1000, possibly 2000 vehicles in the bargain. If you have other tank divs with 2000 or even 1500 vehicles, protect them as well.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 53
RE: Turn 13 - 10/28/2011 6:13:00 PM   
Q-Ball

Actually, I wouldn't save that Tank Div, I would go ahead and commit it to battle somewhere.

There's a good chance though that Tank Div will turn into a Tank Bde, and start shedding vehicles. I had 2 Tank Divisions left by the Blizzard, and they both converted early-on.

Also, that unit's CV is inflated by the large number of tanks in it. But aside from the 8 KV-1s it has, the remaining 350-odd tanks it has are garbage. The first serious combat, you will lose like 200+ of those tanks.

This unit is a one-shot deal, you may as well get your shot in before those tanks just go back into the pool for scrap

The units to save, IMO, are the Cav Divisions. Park them somewhere safe to build Morale and Experience

< Message edited by Q-Ball -- 10/28/2011 6:16:59 PM >

(in reply to gingerbread)
Post #: 54
RE: Turn 13 - 10/29/2011 5:47:36 PM   
Bletchley_Geek

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flaviusx
My standard army package at this stage will consist of 9 rifle divisions, 2 tank brigades, one cavalry corps. (Or 2 cavalry divisions pre blizzard.)

Very similar to mine, though I keep less Rifle Divisions in there. I always like to leave some room in the Command Capacity, just in case.

(in reply to Flaviusx)
Post #: 55
Turn 13 - 10/30/2011 4:56:10 AM   
M60A3TTS

Week 13- 11.9.41

The second week of September is not a good one for the Red Army as Northwest Front reports 7 rifle divisions and 2 rifle brigades of 8th and 27th Armies are pocketed east of the Valdai Hills. An attempt to break out of the pocket fails.

In the Orel sector, German armor pushes northeast towards Tula. This could represent an attempt to encircle Moscow, but the Germans are still straining to keep their units fueled. If this is an attempt to take Moscow, it will likely have to be done in winter. A series of four fortified regions is created from Tula to the east.

Between Kharkov and Kursk, the units of Southwestern Front that were pocketed earlier are finished off by Axis troops.

In the far south at Taganrog, 2 SS motorized divisions and 2 panzer divisions work to push over the Mius.

The Axis Winter Line is clearly seen going in place at Kursk.

An interesting thing to note, German tanks went from 1,884 last turn to 2,228 this turn. That might give the panzertruppen a second wind.

Factory Evacuations
Arms from Tambov, Rybinsk, and Kolomna are evacuated to Nizhny Tagil.
9 Li-2 factories move from Khimki to Kazan.

Air Missions:
141 ground bombing sorties launched, causing an estimated 600-700 Axis casualties.

Admin notes:
A. Zhadov replaces P. Ponedelin commanding 12th Army

Post #: 56
Turn 14 - 11/3/2011 3:54:00 AM   
M60A3TTS

Week 14 18.9.41

The Axis forces are pressing ahead, taking advantage of the continuing favorable weather. Their Winter Line is clearly under construction.

Northwest and Reserve Front Reports
German forces get across the Volga and drive 40 miles southeast towards Moscow. They are now 80 miles from the capital.
3rd Tank Division holds Kalinin. The Lama River is the next among the shrinking number of natural defensive barriers protecting Moscow.

Bryansk and Western Front Reports
Panzers and motorized troops make a northern dash of 100 miles between Tula and Tambov. They may be positioning themselves to get between the two fronts and Moscow. A loose series of 4 fortified zones have been hastily built between Tula and the area around Ryazan along the Pronya River. A collection of units work to screen the Pronya and dig in on the northern bank.

North Caucasus Front Report
Ten divisions are cut off by fast moving SS and panzer forces northwest of Rostov. A counterattack against 9th and 14th Panzer Divisions temporarily opens a supply route to the isolated units. The Luftwaffe is flying a good number of resupply missions here to keep the advance moving. Only a few transports were shot down.

Axis forces conducted 47 attacks this week that resulted in Soviet retreats. 10 additional attacks resulted in routed Soviet units.
By comparison, the Red Army conducted 12 deliberate attacks of which 11 were successful in forcing an Axis retreat.
The Red Army Air Force conducted 150 ground bombing sorties inflicting approximately 400 Axis casualties.

OOB at end of Week 14

< Message edited by M60A3TTS -- 11/3/2011 3:55:24 AM >

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 57
German Winter Line - 11/3/2011 4:06:53 AM   
M60A3TTS

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 58
Week 15 - 11/6/2011 3:06:58 AM   
M60A3TTS

Week 15 25.9.41

In the battle for Moscow, German units force their way across the Lama River. They are now 60 miles from the capital. In one battle, the 332nd Rifle Division of Galitsky’s 8th Army at Klin holds off the 29th Motorized Divisions in two separate encounters.

East of Tula, German mobile forces continue their advance and threaten to cut off the bulk of Bryansk and Western Front. The decision is made to begin a 2-week withdrawal north to the Oka. This will mean giving up Tula.

In the south, Axis forces once again seal the pocket containing nine divisions northwest of Rostov.

The Red Army during this week conducts attacks against a number of enemy divisions, all of which are successful.

Factory Evacuations
3 arms from North Moscow to Magnitogorsk.
8 arms from West Moscow to Magnitogorsk
2 vehicles from N Moscow to Cheboksary

Air Activity
118 ground bombing sorties caused some 400 Axis casualties

Here are ground losses to date. With Soviet losses at under 2.5 million, this is a positive, especially given that the Southwestern Front was almost consumed whole. Meanwhile efforts are already well under way to rebuild that front.

< Message edited by M60A3TTS -- 11/6/2011 3:09:38 AM >

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 59
Week 16 - 11/8/2011 5:35:26 AM   
M60A3TTS

Week 16 2.10.41

The enemy continues to push on towards Moscow and Rostov. In the Moscow-Tula region, the evacuation of our troops from Tula is completed as all but three rifle divisions northwest of Tula are north of the Oka. 17th Panzer Division had crossed the Oka but was pushed back.

At Rostov, 9th and 13th Panzer Divisions had crossed the Don, but they too were pushed back. Still, the Axis seems determined to take Rostov.

Administrative Note:

Georgy Zakharov, commander of 48th Army is kllled. He was an outstanding commander and will be sorely missed. V. Tsvetaev takes command.
Semyon Timoshenko relieves Ivan Konev as commander of N Caucasus Military District. Konev is then reassigned to take command of 48th Army from Tsvetaev.

Air Information:
147 air sorties resulted in 343 Axis casualties.
11 interdiction missions inflicted 75 casualties.
17 supply drops to partisans were executed. There are 49 partisan battalions.
Soviet/Axis air loss ratio following the initial week: 2.1-1 (4424 vs. 2105)

Factory Evacuations:
Move 10 vehicle factories from Moscow to Chkalov
Move 18 T-60 factories from Moscow to Kazan
Move 2 arms factories from Moscow to Chelnyabinsk.

The situation around Moscow

And at Rostov

Battles this week that were successful

< Message edited by M60A3TTS -- 11/8/2011 5:39:33 AM >

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Turn 8 Activity Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI