Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Axis Lambs to the Slaughter_Marquo vs TD Part 2 (TD allowed when flare sent)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Axis Lambs to the Slaughter_Marquo vs TD Part 2 (TD allowed when flare sent) Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Axis Lambs to the Slaughter_Marquo vs TD Part 2 (TD... - 1/15/2013 11:45:04 PM   
Michael T

Congrats Mark, very well played.

'Deus le Volt!'
------------------

(in reply to Marquo)
Post #: 61
RE: Axis Lambs to the Slaughter_Marquo vs TD Part 2 (TD... - 1/16/2013 1:17:58 AM   
TulliusDetritus

Yes, really well played

I had a lot of fun and in the end it's what really matters. From turn 1 to the end (huge Red Army massacres included)

"Hang on, is that it...? Are we on the ring...?? Ready???" -- Nürburgring Seven Second Ring King

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Axis Lambs to the Slaughter_Marquo vs TD Part 2 (TD allowed when flare sent) Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI