Matrix Games Forums

Hell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Download problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Download problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Download problems - 10/2/2011 2:44:21 PM   
dombold

Hi All

I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with newly purchased downloads?

I purchased Command Ops Battles from the Bulge about 24 hours ago. I promptly received an email with the download link which just don't work. I receive an error that refers to a timeout on plimuscdn.s3.amazonaws.com.

I've subsequently tried multiple machines and browsers and disabled all firewalls at my end with no success. I've also tried the Plimus support page which does direct to two download links once I've entered my email address and order number. Unfortunately these links provide the same error as above.

I've raised a support ticket with both Plimus and Matrix Games and after searching the forum sent as email to Erik so hopefully this will get resolved shortly.
Post #: 1
RE: Download problems - 10/3/2011 12:33:20 AM   
dombold

Hello again,

As an update it turns out the problem in this case was at my end. After receiving a new download link from the Matrix help desk I still couldn't download, so I had another try using a different network in this case a 3G connection on my mobile where no time-out occurred.

I then just reset my ADSL router and lo and behold the download has started. Now I have no explanation as to why my router decided to block this site only as in my troubleshooting I was downloading content from all over the Internet, however this has been the case.

Apologies for wasting everyone's time on this, rest assured I'm suitably embarrassed as well.

(in reply to dombold)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Download problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI