From: Vermont, USA
We have a new version of the 1.05 Public Beta in the Members Club. This includes Scenario, Editor, and OB changes, in addition to a few bug fixes.
Please remember this is a beta, any feedback is appreciated.
V1.05.28 – September 29, 2011
• New Features and Rule Changes
1) New Rule – Poorly supplied units can lose morale. If at the end of the logistics phase a unit has less than 20% of needed supplies, it has a chance of losing 1 morale point. If the value is less than 10% there is a chance of losing 2 morale points.
2) New Rule – Supplies and fuel will now be moved to cities closer to HQ’s before being sent to the HQ’s and units.
3) New Rule – When Rumania surrenders, hexes that convert to Soviet control will only have their rails damaged if they are adjacent to a German unit.
4) New Rule – Ground elements that have a build cost of 9999 will never be produced (this was always intended but was never added to the code until now).
5) Rule Change – Reduced front line attrition by 30-50%. In addition, Static units will now only suffer half of the normal front line attrition.
6) Rule Change – Partisan attacks are now allowed in hexes adjacent to combat units).
7) Rule Change – Fighter sweeps will now sometimes get attack bonuses when attacking enemy CAP.
8) Formula Change – Removed change #42 in 1.05.18 version which had increased the impact of pilot fatigue.
9) Formula change – Increased the MP/SMP loss due to interdiction attacks.
10) Editor Change – Completely reworked the withdrawal system. Old games should be unaffected. Withdrawal lists are obsolete. Withdrawals are now set by setting withdraw turn for the individual units. Divided (sub units) should be set to the same withdraw turn automatically. Soviet units can now be set to be withdrawn. Soviet units that are withdrawing may not be used to “build-up” to another unit. Soviet Corps set to withdraw may not be broken down. Added the ability to filter all withdrawing units in the CR screen.
11) Editor Change – Removed the TacBomber and LevelBomber experience penalty when setting pilot quality or rebuilding air units.
12) Improved AI – Improved the German AI garrisoning of Budapest in the later stages of the war.
• Bug Fixes
1) Fixed a bug preventing fort levels from being built over level 2 when in a hex with a Fort unit.
2) Fixed a naming bug when creating new Soviet Air Bases.
3) Fixed a bug that was causing production not to be working properly in off rail cities. Also, made a change to prevent off rail cities from starving.
4) Fixed a bug where Air Command HQ’s were used incorrectly in some calculations.
5) Fixed a bug where the Air HQ information in the battle reports was not being reported correctly.
6) Fixed a bug where fort values were not always reset upon capture.
7) Fixed a bug with production of certain ground elements using Armaments
• Data and Scenario Changes
1) Added some new German unit OBs.
2) Reduced starting German Armaments pool to 100k (from 500k) to offset the impact of the change with ground elements that have a cost of 9999.
Changes in 1.05.23
Changes in 1.05.18