Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for committed Japan Player, scen 1 - CLOSED

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for committed Japan Player, scen 1 - CLOSED Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for committed Japan Player, scen 1 - CLOSED - 9/23/2011 5:19:06 PM   
mc3744

Hello there
I’m a WitP (and UV) veteran, recently returned to WitP AE (after a long break) and I’m currently in May ’42 in my first PBEM with AE.
I’d like to start a second (and last one) PBEM. While I’ve considered – briefly ;) – playing with Japan, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m really an AFB.
Hence I’m looking for an opponent in scenario 1.
I believe that I’m a good player, but not “hard-core” like some forum veterans. I can guarantee pretty much always (95% of the year) at least one turn per day. Often two should be possible.
I’m not big on house rules, but I’m of course amenable to discuss them.
With regard to the first turn I propose two options: a) we go with historical first turn, to begin indeed “historically” or b) we both play with hindsight and the first turn is free for both players (the Allies are however still hampered by the December 7th surprise): port attacks, TF creations, carriers hunting … all free.
I’m on Central European Time zone and could be nice to have someone in Europe as well.
I‘m currently using P6 beta patch. I tend to wait a while before upgrading to make sure it’s stable.
The rest we can discuss in email.

< Message edited by mc3744 -- 9/26/2011 11:12:58 AM >

Nec recisa recedit
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for committed Japan Player, scen 1 - 9/24/2011 3:40:16 PM   
mc3744

I am of course willing to discuss all the HR and first turn options

Nec recisa recedit

(in reply to mc3744)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for committed Japan Player, scen 1 - CLOSED Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI