Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Need Help: Error combining files

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support >> Need Help: Error combining files Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need Help: Error combining files - 9/22/2011 9:45:35 PM   
DaveConn

Eric,
I am the Spanish player in the "Going Again 2" COG EE game. Earlier, you rescued our ongoing game (see "Assertion Failed" error thread), and it seems we need your help again. We are now at turn 202 in the game; and for this turn, when I try to combine the player turns, I get the message below. If I click "OK", it changes the "tail" to "head", but otherwise generates the same message. I can click OK indefinitely and all that happens the change between these two messages.

Any guidance or assistance appreciated! I would hate to have to abandon the game at this point.

--Dave

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Need Help: Error combining files - 9/26/2011 5:24:16 AM   
DaveConn

Update: everyone resent their files from the last turn. Now, when I try to combine them, I am getting an "Assertion Failed" error, similar to the one that occurred when we had the problem before. Any assistance appreciated!

(in reply to DaveConn)
Post #: 2
RE: Need Help: Error combining files - 9/26/2011 6:45:37 PM   
evwalt

Before anyone spends more than a few seconds working on this, we have discovered that one of the players had failed to upgrade to 1.09 after a re-loading. That is probably the answer, though I suspect Dave will mention this again if it is not.

Russia in "Going Again II"
France in "Quest for Glory"
Prussia in "Invitational"

(in reply to DaveConn)
Post #: 3
RE: Need Help: Error combining files - 9/28/2011 1:18:32 AM   
DaveConn

Yup, problem solved. Nothing to see here; move along.

(in reply to evwalt)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support >> Need Help: Error combining files Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI