Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 1:58:26 AM   
zuluhour

Oh yeah, the perfect forum for newb and experienced alike.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 31
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 2:03:00 AM   
Nemo121

Sadly I don't think Alfred has time for a game like that. I've asked. At one stage a 2 vs 2 game was proposed by me with Alfred and I on one side and some pretty sharp, experienced 2 vs 2 players on the other. Unfortunately they're busy so that never happened either.

That was in the past. Now I think a very significant additional component would be the conduct of the people who drove Bullwinkle away. Alfred is less bothered by it than I ( this isn't to say he's not bothered. It is more a recognition of the fact that I'm extremely bothered by it and he's not quite as extremely bothered by it ) but, certainly, the desire not to make myself an unsupported target by AARing a game with Alfred would significantly impact my willingness to AAR it. I think Alfred mightn't AAR such a game either albeit he'd give more weight to other reasons IMO - although I think the Bullwinkle factor would be a component of his decision.

< Message edited by Nemo121 -- 9/23/2011 2:07:47 AM >

John Dillworth: "I had GreyJoy check my spelling and he said it was fine."
Well, that's that settled then.

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 32
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 2:06:40 AM   
zuluhour

I believe that would not only be beneficial as a learning tool and entertaining but good for the game as well. (2 cents)

(in reply to Nemo121)
Post #: 33
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 11:07:03 AM   
obvert

+1

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 34
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 11:45:49 AM   
GreyJoy

FWIW, i've been on this forum since February and i've always been treated well. Everyone has always been full of suggestions and "backuppings". I try, when i can, to give the same good treatement i recieved to the newbies newer than me.
I do understand there are kind of "factions" in this forum and sometimes tones get a bit higher than what they should...but i've been in many forums of discussions and games and my personal feeling is that this is one of the best i've encountered, both for quality of the average poster and for the overall athmosphere you can breathe here.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 35
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 3:26:46 PM   
Shark7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alfred

He is still reading the forum. Just not that interested in participating in the low quality of "debate" which is found too commonly on the forum. In particular there is too much of a superiority attitiude exhibited by PBEM players against those who avowedly play against the AI.

Alfred

I play both PBEM and against the AI. One thing about the AI...it NEVER complains.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 36
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 4:31:07 PM   
che200

Bull will miss your posts as you are a very informed poster. IMHO people should remember that 75% of the people who bought AE they bought it to play the AI not PBEM. It was in a poll in the old WITP forums.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 37
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 6:09:47 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Nah, what we really need is a Nemo vs. Alfred match in Scenario Two.  With both sides keeping AARs.

I would read every word of that AAR.

Follow our WiTPAE team PBEM game against bilbow and hartwig.modrow http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2965846&mpage=1&key=?

Follow my WITPAE PBEM game against Schanilec. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3495605

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 38
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 7:11:32 PM   
Wirraway_Ace

quote:

Nah, what we really need is a Nemo vs. Alfred match in Scenario Two.  With both sides keeping AARs.

If we are making suggestions, Nemo vs Canoerebel would also be a match worth reading about. :-)

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 39
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 7:15:09 PM   
Ossian

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wirraway_Ace

quote:

If we are making suggestions, Nemo vs Canoerebel would also be a match worth reading about. :-)

+1. That would be a very interesting match up.

Pure honking, big man.

(in reply to Wirraway_Ace)
Post #: 40
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 7:18:11 PM   
Canoerebel

Thanks, guys, but I think you are mistaking loquaciousness for competence.  I talk a good talk, and I talk alot, but I am not in the same ballpark as the upper crusties.

(in reply to Ossian)
Post #: 41
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 7:24:13 PM   
Chickenboy

Could be that those requesters appreciate your erudite ways, herr Rebel. In a winsome sort of way.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 42
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 7:29:18 PM   
Wirraway_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nemo121

This isn't an attack on any people in particular but, rather, a pointing out that people need to accept personal responsibility. If you've seen unreasonable attacks and haven't stepped in to stop them then you are, partially, responsible. I've heard from many people who decry some of the behaviour on here but say they won't say so publicly because they don't want to get attacked themselves. I respect their choice but, by the same token, because they don't stand up it makes it more likely those attacks continue and the forum degenerates until only those who are "approved of" are allowed to have a voice.

This is an interesting question. To what extent can pressure from multiple forum members change certain members borish behavior? The anonimity or just simply separation afforded by electronic media such as the forum generally allows people to behave to others in ways they would not do face-to-face. Will that behavoir be modified if more members take the time (and it does take time) to point out when it is not acceptable? I am sure there is research into online bullying, but I am not sure what it concludes can be done by other online participants without personal knowledge of those involved. Most appears to focus on what parents and teachers of students subject to online bullying can do.

That being said, Nemo is almost certainly right that if we don't make the effort to stand up to it, we will get the forum we deserve.

(in reply to Nemo121)
Post #: 43
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 9:54:19 PM   
ilovestrategy

Ive been here for over six years now. I dabble in WiTP but never really became a big time player. I stay here and read these forums because this and the Lord of the Rings Online(my main game) are the two best articulate forums I've run across.

Some folks here say the conduct has gotten worst and I have to disagree. Ever since Japan and that Mark guy left things actually seem better. Things get ugly in the general discussion forum when a new movie comes out and someone says they like it. They tend to get jumped on like there is no tomorrow.

One thing I have to say though is that the standard of English here is pretty high and you guys have sent me running to my dictionary more than once. I say this forum is better behaved than before, not worst.

Well, I better mosey on to the Storm over the Pacific forum. After several months of playing, I finally invaded Japan, took all the cities and the game freezes on next turn. Doomtrader must be sick of me by now.

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 44
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 10:05:36 PM   
Mac Linehan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Sorry to hear of this regarding Bullwinkle, I enjoyed his posts and he always seemed ready to lend advice to someone having issues or a newbie.

> Could not agree more, Moose has generously helped me on more than one occasion.

I hope time heals wounds and he'll be back soon and congratulations on the wedding , shipmate!

> Ditto, the congratulations, Moose! There is nothing like having a good woman in one's life, and you have a keeper!

Well, now that I've been outed by my good, upside-down friend, Alfred, how can I refuse to ack a wedding wish?

I've never had a thread about lil' ole me. Sniff.

What Alfred relates is largely correct. I don't believe I've posted since an unpleasant interchange over HR theory in which I was stiff-armed on the "you only play the AI" plank. I've read a good bit--less than I used to--but I've played more in the time saved. (Also gotten into more resource-demanding games since I've gotten the Super-PC named Gus in the house. "Fallout: New Vegas" fully-modded is a lot of fun with all the bells on.)

> Moose, this is very good news. My awesome wife bought me a new computer last October; Fallout: New Vegas was the 2nd game installed - right after AE (of course!). I will most definitely, if I may, PM and seek your counsel and advice when ready to play.

I've also had some long, interesting interchanges with Alfred. Any here who don't carefully consider his advice would be unwise. I've yet to find a topic where his learning is not both deeper and wider than my own, including the administration of Millard Fillmore!! (I couldn't even name the CURRENT Aussie PM until helped by him.)

> With my usual B.S. meter turned off: The above is absolutely true. While there are a number of posters whose threads I will usually save to disk, Alfred is on the "must save" list for this forum. In particular I value and appreciate his (to me) very exact, detailed and step by step explanation of whatever aspect of AE he is commenting on - from fortifications to air search; but, particularly his numerous posts regarding pilot management - in all of it's many interconnected aspects. It has taken me multiple readings, however I finally feel I have at least a good grasp of the basics. I am in your debt, Sir.

If I may wax philosophical for a moment, I see the forum changing, and, if I may say so, balkanizing as the game enters its mid-life. The second (third?) large wave of newbies is meeting advice fatigue, and, if I may further suggest, failing in large part to read the manual or resources available here before asking for help. Players are increasingly splitting into their camps, not only PBEM/AI, but the various Babes groups, the heavy modders, Threadsters, the exclusive AAR writers and/or readers, the beta testers, and so on. I've seen this happen in other forums over time; it's natural. But a lot of the early, free-wheeling topicitis is over, and a lot of that was what I loved. We've beateen the big toipics to death: ASW, CAP, CD gunnery, supply movement, flak, stacking. This is not to say that these oldie goldies aren't still discussed, but unfortunately often when they are the fangs come out. The forum is a lot meaner than it used to be. My personal green-button list is nearing a dozen. A lot of old-timers have gone or gone quiet, and others have, as I said, balkanized into lodges.

> While I love the detail and depth of the historical aspect of Babes, and have played several other mods, my appreciation for the whole range of AE variants has grown. My line of thought is that each mod or varient has it's appeal, and that I will make a concious decision to enjoy whatever varient that I am lead to play. If I can learn to manage my air units with scarce Aviation Support (Babes), then, when playing a stock or another mod where Aviation Support is more generous, I will be able to do more, and enjoy it. This appreciation and line of thought has taken time to mature. I appreciate your above thoughts, perspective and comments Moose, I shall strive to keep an open mind - and maintain my respect for other opinions and views.

One thing which I think could help (but I don't have a solution for) is if more, or almost any, games could get to 1944. I've been playing late-war in my Scen 2 game for several months, and am in 1/45 as Allies. I've tried the Downfall scenario, and it's nice, but very different than a late game you've engineered and enter with whatever forces you've managed to maintain, where-is, as-is. It's really a different game than the first two years, massively "picky and clicky" as the housekeeping is overwhelminmg, but it's also a lot of fun for an Allied player to finally have everything he needs to attack on many fronts at once. I have four or five major sieges going, and am hopping across over a dozen islands every week. I have B-29s at the two bases on Sakhalin Island and am experimenting with large-scale strat bombing for the first time. To that though I also early-activated the kami code, and multi-engine kamis by the, literally, thousands have been whacking at everything that moves for a year. The carnage has been brutal. I wish some mainline AARs could get to this era. Reading, and re-reading, playing and re-playing, the same old first-year moves is another reason I pulled back. I know the AI scripts aren't written, but I wish some good PBEM players--or a lot of them --would start Nik's May 1942 scenario on 2-day turns. I'd read that one.

So, anyway, I'm alive. Happily married. Still playing. Still reading, most days, at least for a few minutes. I'm touched that folks miss me; I never thought I had that much to offer outside of some submarine knowledge and general "been there" on the USN, which is not uncommon around these parts. I would urge the regulars who value this forum's health, however, to examine their participation, choose battles carefully, tone down the venom, gently guide newbies while encouraging self-study, and get some games to the later phases when the fur really flies.

> Moose, am so pleased that you are alive and well, and posting again. The forum is not the same without you..<grin>

Oh, Rocky sez "hi". Whatsamatta U. plays Bemidji State Normal School for Girls on Saturday. Bring your raccoon coat and ukulele.

Mac

LAV-25 2147

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 45
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 10:38:37 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy
One thing I have to say though is that the standard of English here is pretty high and you guys have sent me running to my dictionary more than once. I say this forum is better behaved than before, not worse.

Fixed that for you.

(in reply to ilovestrategy)
Post #: 46
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/23/2011 10:44:02 PM   
zuluhour

Does that mean I'm a lower crusty or crusty lower?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 47
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/24/2011 12:17:06 AM   
Shark7

quote:

Ive been here for over six years now. I dabble in WiTP but never really became a big time player. I stay here and read these forums because this and the Lord of the Rings Online(my main game) are the two best articulate forums I've run across.

Some folks here say the conduct has gotten worst and I have to disagree. Ever since Japan and that Mark guy left things actually seem better. Things get ugly in the general discussion forum when a new movie comes out and someone says they like it. They tend to get jumped on like there is no tomorrow.

One thing I have to say though is that the standard of English here is pretty high and you guys have sent me running to my dictionary more than once. I say this forum is better behaved than before, not worst.

Well, I better mosey on to the Storm over the Pacific forum. After several months of playing, I finally invaded Japan, took all the cities and the game freezes on next turn. Doomtrader must be sick of me by now.

Well to be honest, can you really expect to get a bunch of alpha personalities together and not have the occasional heated disagreement?

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to ilovestrategy)
Post #: 48
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/24/2011 1:01:04 AM   
DivePac88

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

Well to be honest, can you really expect to get a bunch of alpha personalities together and not have the occasional heated disagreement?

I think that we are just big spoilt boys sometimes, with the ability to communicates our misconceptions... well I know I am anyway.

Attachment (1)

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 49
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/24/2011 1:08:06 AM   
thegreatwent

It is also easier to be rude when there is little chance you'll get punched in the face

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 50
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/24/2011 4:29:08 AM   
SuluSea

This forum and the members are a great place to congregate and talk history or our favorite game. Are there cliques? Sure, but I wouldn't say they are formed with mean spirited intentions, more like a group of people that have gotten to know each other over the course of many years and feel comfortable with each other. Cliques can be found hanging out in 'the thread', certain AARs, building mods together or a whole list of others, none of them are formed to gang up on other members or squash opinions. This is a great time to be a fan of wargames and the Pacific War, relax and enjoy.

Again this is a great forum and it's better than it's ever been.

< Message edited by SuluSea -- 9/24/2011 4:31:28 AM >

”How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!” ~ Samuel Adams

(in reply to thegreatwent)
Post #: 51
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/24/2011 4:52:44 AM   
Wirraway_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

It is also easier to be rude when there is little chance you'll get punched in the face

I believe this is the heart of the matter.

Post #: 52
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/24/2011 5:24:45 AM   
Alfred

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

This forum and the members are a great place to congregate and talk history or our favorite game. Are there cliques? Sure, but I wouldn't say they are formed with mean spirited intentions, more like a group of people that have gotten to know each other over the course of many years and feel comfortable with each other. Cliques can be found hanging out in 'the thread', certain AARs, building mods together or a whole list of others, none of them are formed to gang up on other members or squash opinions. This is a great time to be a fan of wargames and the Pacific War, relax and enjoy.

Again this is a great forum and it's better than it's ever been.

We need a bloodhound to track down these cliques. A canine with a nose for discovery.

Alfred

(in reply to SuluSea)
Post #: 53
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/24/2011 9:25:38 AM   
ilovestrategy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

quote:

And we are a bunch of alpha personalities, there's no argument there! Still, I bet our wives would pick a more unflattering term to describe the bunch of us.

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 54
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/26/2011 9:13:10 PM   
CaptDave

I'd like to expand on one of the points the Moose brought up.  It does seem to me that folks on the forum can be extremely quick to jump on someone asking a question that has appeared several times before.

Having done my penance working in Tech Support, I understand the frustration with having to answer the same basic question seemingly once every hour.  On the other hand, I also see the point of view of the novice.  It's hard to rely on RTFM when so many threads are pointing out the inaccuracies therein!

I agree with the concept of searching for a topic first, but let's face some facts.  First, the basic search function in this forum doesn't always work.  There are workarounds, but is it fair to expect a newcomer to know about them?  Or do we expect them to somehow know about the problems and the fixes, or to search on the topic of search problems (and have the same trouble finding anything as they do with their real searches)?

Second, search is an iffy proposition even when it works.  If you don't know enough detail to narrow your search down, getting 12,948 hits is no help at all.  The whole point of the forum is so we can all help each other and have more time to play the game, not spend three days trying to figure out the right match of search terms to get a question answered.

Finally, I would suggest that the Wiki is the most underused tool we have.  Many of the conversations going on in the forum would be good topics to be included there, but somehow nobody ever wants to do so.  I'll admit that I'm not exactly a prolific poster to the Wiki, myself, but I'd estimate I've posted more than over 99% of the folks on the forum (all that means is that I've actually posted something; how much beyond zero doesn't matter).  Due to the lack of participation, though, I'm reluctant to post anything I'm not at least 99.44% sure of because once it's posted someone will take it as absolute fact while no one with better knowledge is correcting my mistakes.

In a nutshell, this is a plea for everyone to be patient with the questions on the forum.  They're all reasonable (well, there might be an occasional exception).  Remember you were a newbie once, too!

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 55
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/26/2011 11:47:26 PM   
Lecivius

I have yet to get my nose bent here by folks.  Except in my 1st PBEM, where I went through the allied first 6 months like a cottonwood branch through an exremely high powered woodchipper.  But I do heed that we must police ourselves.

I do hope the moose ( and anyone else for that matter), gets a breather, and comes back.  I have been around these, and other, game forums a long while.  This place is by far the best.  Some of the discussions get heated, but it is a game when all is said & done.

(in reply to CaptDave)
Post #: 56
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/28/2011 4:57:53 AM   
Commander Cody

To me the people on this forum are quite well tempered and good natured, with very few exceptions. I haven't seen this AI vs. PBEM thing, but certainly AI players can give perfectly good advice on game mechanics. I'd like to think I've helped GreyJoy out a couple of times on some key things, not to mention much wiser AI players such as our esteemed resident moose. The PBEM guys make their own excellent contributions when it comes to reading opponent intentions, throwing the opponent off-balance and the like (that said, I've seen some excellent strategic advice come from Bullwinkle and other AI players as well). In short, I think all of us can contribute to this forum whether we play against bits and bytes or real people--we just bring different insights to the table.

I also don't see newbies getting slammed for "stupid" questions like I've seen on other fora--which to me speaks quite highly of the commentariat here.

Cheers,
CC

Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 57
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/29/2011 10:06:31 PM   
DD696

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wirraway_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nemo121

This isn't an attack on any people in particular but, rather, a pointing out that people need to accept personal responsibility. If you've seen unreasonable attacks and haven't stepped in to stop them then you are, partially, responsible. I've heard from many people who decry some of the behaviour on here but say they won't say so publicly because they don't want to get attacked themselves. I respect their choice but, by the same token, because they don't stand up it makes it more likely those attacks continue and the forum degenerates until only those who are "approved of" are allowed to have a voice.

This is an interesting question. To what extent can pressure from multiple forum members change certain members borish behavior? The anonimity or just simply separation afforded by electronic media such as the forum generally allows people to behave to others in ways they would not do face-to-face. Will that behavoir be modified if more members take the time (and it does take time) to point out when it is not acceptable? I am sure there is research into online bullying, but I am not sure what it concludes can be done by other online participants without personal knowledge of those involved. Most appears to focus on what parents and teachers of students subject to online bullying can do.

That being said, Nemo is almost certainly right that if we don't make the effort to stand up to it, we will get the forum we deserve.

I have to say that I consider all of the above to be quite true. Long ago I gave up being an active poster because of the bullying attitude of various members and the absolute willingness of moderators and Matrix to, by their actions, if not actively tolerate it, then to by their inaction (and the actions of forum members) to condone it.

I attempted to stand up for AI players back in the WitP days and the problems they dealt with to include the outright hostility they faced. I tried to make an effort to ensure that the AI player was not forgotten in the rush to get the PBEM player's wet dream out the door when AE was announced (reference an early thread entitled "An AI Player's AE Concerns"). All the bigwigs on the team eventually assured me that they all were on the AI players side. I am still waiting for evidence of that and have seen little which indicates that there was very much honesty in those statements. I gave up and mainly just read the forums in a "guest" status these days.

However, the words above somewhat shame me into thinking that I was wrong to leave and to give up the fight to see that a player who plays against the AI deserves as much of a fair shake at the game as does the PBEM player. So I'm back, and still going to carry on the fight to see that the AI player is not simply someone to take the money from and run.

USMC: 1970-1977.

(in reply to Wirraway_Ace)
Post #: 58
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 9/30/2011 1:13:04 AM   
HansBolter

As an AI player I gave up a while ago getting involed in threads with the rabid PBEM coterie although they usually can't avoid raiding AI threads so it's impossible to avoid them altogether.

However, I get hostility even from other AI players like the moose. Somewhat like the terminoid I bring it upon myself. I mostly limit myself these days to providing answers on technical questions while avoiding commentary that would inflame others toward me.

I do, though believe your are at least somewhat mistaken regarding the devs and the AI players. I have provided quite a bit of feedback on the Ironman scenario and the devs have made a great effort to improve it.

Hans

(in reply to DD696)
Post #: 59
RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? - 10/3/2011 3:43:34 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

Very, very true.

Follow our WiTPAE team PBEM game against bilbow and hartwig.modrow http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2965846&mpage=1&key=?

Follow my WITPAE PBEM game against Schanilec. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3495605

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Bullwinkle, where art thou? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI