Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ottoman collapse

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Ottoman collapse Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ottoman collapse - 9/19/2011 2:54:47 PM   
ulver

Just returning to Guns of August after a year or so. Hoping to get back into PBM but I thought I’d train a bit by slapping the AI around first

For my first game as the Entente I went with the Churchill plan and went all out against the Ottomans. The Russians obliterated the Anatolian front and the British landed and took Constantinople by late 1914.

I was a bit surprised that the fall of Constantinople doesn’t trigger an armistice with the Ottomans. I had to take every city in Anatolia including Ankara. I was playing with Central Powers advantage obviously but I was still somewhat surprised at how resilient the Ottomans are. Does anyone know just how many victory point I have to take to cause the Ottomans to sue for peace.
Post #: 1
RE: Ottoman collapse - 9/27/2011 6:14:05 AM   
SMK-at-work

I've been meaning to look at this since you posted but kept forgetting sorry - the Ottomans have about 100 pts worth of cities, so Constantinople is about 1/4 of that.

Edit: Ottoman morale is 30 (from the game editor), compared with, say Germany at 100, France 75, UK 90, Russia & Austria 70. I'm not sure what hte absolute value means tho - whether 25 pts for Constantinople is 25/30....or 25/100 * 30...

< Message edited by SMK-at-work -- 9/27/2011 6:21:31 AM >

(in reply to ulver)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Ottoman collapse Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI