I return to the news, I returned to work on the mod, that will take a new turn.
- The mod will be available to play in "random game".
- Different types of worlds will be offered in "random game" (normal,desert, ice, jungle and chaotic).
- Each race will start the game with his hero specific, long term, if I can change the event in question, I would try to include random hero at startup.
- Modification of the battle, each unit may a land attack (A key), or an unit can fire on an adjacent hex (B key), This is like in the board game, start a melee to take the field, or weaken the target firing at him .
- Each unit will comply with (as far as possible) the army books for each race. With an explanation of the unit and its capabilities.
A exemple :
The finest, most experienced Brothers don the Company's cherished Terminator armour to spread the Emperor's will. These suits provide unparallelled protection and combat capability to the heroes who wear them.
- Role: Super-heavy infantry equipped to establish and maintain the front lines of any deployment.
----- SPECIAL RULES -----
- Personal teleporter ( fast infantry )
----- WARGEAR -----
- Terminator armour ( hit point bonus )
- Power fist ( strenght x2, attack in last during defense, kill% bonus )
- Storm bolter ( artillery attack )
- There will be more buildings, they slow down the game tremendously. So instead, I set up a system to recruit troops through certain checkpoints. The engineers will used to build roads and fortifications, and repair the fortifications and spawn points. (No auto recovery points)
The HQ can recruit all the troops (HQ, Elites, Troops, Transport, Heavy support), the spawn points can recruit some troops (Troops, Transport, Heavy support).
And voila, that's about all. Currently, I finished the Space Marines, the Chaos should be quick, and a beta will be offered next week, or at the latest in two weeks.
Come on, get to work nico .
- Pour l'Empereur -