At the risk of sounding enthusuastic, I really like my first impressions of this game--especially the scenario editor. That said, I'd like to punt some possible future features:
1. Alternative objective flags. Would it be possible to add a selection menu for alternative objective flags? I mean, the player can select to play as, say, Free French and have a French objective flag.
2. Additional terrain tiles. Will the current set of terrain tiles be extended? For example, Asian/N. European cultivation/foliage/vegetation, pillboxes, booby traps etc.
3. Season/Weather/Enironment options. Will these be extended? For example 'Fall', 'Extreme Heat', 'Jungle' etc.
4. Sitrep/AAR. There is already lots of info in the game. Could it be brought together into an end of turn sitrep? Then, perhaps, at the end of the game, all previous sitreps could be compiled into an automatic AAR?
5. Reinforcements. Would it be possible to add a percentage factor on whether or not units actually turn up?
6. Additional units. Will the unit/force pool be extended? For example, mounted units (Ulans, Cossacks, Scouts), irregular units (Partisans)?
7. Horse power. What about adding 'horse-drawn' as a movement option?
8. River crossings. How about adding a 'ford' tile?
I'd also like to ask a couple of specific questions:
1. Will the AI blow bridges or are engineering ops only available to the human player?
2. Is 'travel' posture the same as 'recon'?
Finally, apologies if any/all of these suggestions/questions have already been covered elsewhere. I think the game is great, and the fact that I've taken time out to post this hopefully demonstrates that. Many thanks in advance.