Trades

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

budd

Trades

Post by budd »

I Don't know if this has been brought up before or not. I think alot of people buy games to try out and see if it's their cup of tea. I have games i've bought and really for one reason or another I don't play. I don't know if Matrix is able to do this or not,but it would be a cool service. The ability for people to trade registered games between them selves, maybe setup a forum for trade requests. I realize there are ways for dishonest people to take advantage of this, and i'm not sure there is anyway to foolproof it. I doubt i'm the only one who has games they just don't play. Matrix might think this would affect sales some as they should, but the older i get the more i'm careful in what i buy, i try to be as sure as i can before purchase. I probably would be more likely to try out other games of different types and scale if i knew i could at least maybe trade it later. I'm mainly talking about DD games but i have a couple disk games i just don't play also. There is no way currently to transfer serial numbers is there? I just don't like the fact that I have these games and know one is enjoying them.
budd
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Return to “General Discussion”