Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Trades

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Trades Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trades - 9/11/2011 6:42:35 PM   
**budd**

I Don't know if this has been brought up before or not. I think alot of people buy games to try out and see if it's their cup of tea. I have games i've bought and really for one reason or another I don't play. I don't know if Matrix is able to do this or not,but it would be a cool service. The ability for people to trade registered games between them selves, maybe setup a forum for trade requests. I realize there are ways for dishonest people to take advantage of this, and i'm not sure there is anyway to foolproof it. I doubt i'm the only one who has games they just don't play. Matrix might think this would affect sales some as they should, but the older i get the more i'm careful in what i buy, i try to be as sure as i can before purchase. I probably would be more likely to try out other games of different types and scale if i knew i could at least maybe trade it later. I'm mainly talking about DD games but i have a couple disk games i just don't play also. There is no way currently to transfer serial numbers is there? I just don't like the fact that I have these games and know one is enjoying them.
budd

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Trades Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post