Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Massive noob seeks Russkie opponent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Massive noob seeks Russkie opponent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Massive noob seeks Russkie opponent - 9/1/2011 1:10:12 PM   
daft

Well, might as well take the plunge... I've been playing for a few weeks yet suck at the game. I probably won't have time to play a turn per day due to work and family commitments but I'd like to get my ass handed to me by a human opponent.

While I might not be able to give you a fast paced game and you will probably have to suffer some waiting as I try and squeeze in some game time, I will be communicative and strive to finish my turns as soon as I can, but don't expect too much and we'll get along fine. I aim to have fun and really don't care much for winning as long as I'm learning the ropes from a better player than me.

Any takers? Not the most tempting offer perhaps as it might be a slow game for you, but I can almost promise an easy win in the end. :)
Post #: 1
RE: Massive noob seeks Russkie opponent - 9/1/2011 4:26:51 PM   
Tjeff101_57

I'll take up a game. I'm new and learning the how to of WITE, although have one GC game ongoing. I'm good with 1,2,3,4 turns a week. Whatever fits your schedule is fine

(in reply to daft)
Post #: 2
RE: Massive noob seeks Russkie opponent - 9/1/2011 4:38:10 PM   
daft

I got a PM soon after my initial post, so I'll give that player a chance first, but you're now on my potential players list if that is ok? :) Thanks!

(in reply to Tjeff101_57)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Massive noob seeks Russkie opponent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI