Matrix Games Forums

New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tiller Campaign Series

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Tiller Campaign Series Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tiller Campaign Series - 8/24/2011 9:57:06 PM   
ref17

Have Tillers WW2 Campaign Series. Played mostly great until I got a glitch / bug / something on my computer that forced me to restore previous settings to get back my really important stuff. Campaign games won't run now with exception of Rising Sun. Uninstalled and reinstalled program. Error message comes back "West Front.Exe" error. Any suggestions?
Post #: 1
RE: Tiller Campaign Series - 8/24/2011 10:03:54 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: ref17

Have Tillers WW2 Campaign Series. Played mostly great until I got a glitch / bug / something on my computer that forced me to restore previous settings to get back my really important stuff. Campaign games won't run now with exception of Rising Sun. Uninstalled and reinstalled program. Error message comes back "West Front.Exe" error. Any suggestions?

Did you update it with the latest 1.04 UPDATE?

Jason Petho

Petho Cartography

Mapping Military History

(in reply to ref17)
Post #: 2
RE: Tiller Campaign Series - 12/26/2011 9:48:09 AM   
yiniluo

Bump, bump up
Good post must be the top

Dr Dre Beats Pro
Dr Dre Studio Headphones
Dr Dre Solo HD Headphones
Monster Beats By Dr Dre
Beats By Dr Dre Studio Headphones

(in reply to ref17)
Post #: 3
RE: Tiller Campaign Series - 1/23/2012 3:14:47 AM   
hereward

I have a problem which I find quite disappointing. I recently (a couple-three weeks ago) downloaded the Campaign Series. I played these games when they were a lot newer, and then didn't play them for quite a while. West Front and East Front played flawlessly for me back then, but I had problems with Rising Sun. Some of the scenarios played just fine, while others would start locking up after a certain point in the game. I was really irritated when, after a long period of denying there was anything wrong, Talonsoft's "fix" for the game freezing up would be to play with Fog of War turned off (that would basically ruin the game!). I had thought that after four upgrades this problem would have been fixed, but now I have a very bad feeling about it. I am playing the "We're Back" scenario in Rising Sun, and it froze on Game Turn 12. I had to manually shut off the computer, because the whole thing became inoperative. This is exactly what happened to me years ago (a number of times) on a computer three generations older than this one. I'm really hoping that I'm wrong, and somebody saw fit to fix this problem in the about twelve or thirteen years since Rising Sun originally came out; I however think that the game still has this glitch in it,and would really like to hear from anyone who has a clue about working around it. 

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 4
RE: Tiller Campaign Series - 1/23/2012 3:24:15 AM   
junk2drive

There was a problem with the "caves" that only Rising Sun has. Check in the JTCS forum for any news on this. I don't think the search function works here at Matrix forums. If you don't see anything, copy your post from here down there.

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to hereward)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Tiller Campaign Series Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI