Matrix Games Forums

New information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Very Slow A/C loading

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Very Slow A/C loading Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Very Slow A/C loading - 8/24/2011 2:22:07 AM   
AdmSteebe

After designing a scenerio in ANW using DB1.5 some a/c take 24hrs to reload. I've read somewhere that this might be resolved by adding an ammo dump. Any suggestions?

“There are no extraordinary men...just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.”
Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. 1882-1959

Post #: 1
RE: Very Slow A/C loading - 8/24/2011 7:45:15 AM   
Cdr Sylvester

Depends on what you want to do: if you want each a/c to do 3 missions in 24h, you should have an ammo dump. But be aware that some loadouts take a long time to be fixed on a/c (some have 180 mins or 3 hours install time), so plan your strikes carefully if you don't want undesired effects.

FG  

Editor of the HUD4, only official database for Harpoon Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare

(in reply to AdmSteebe)
Post #: 2
RE: Very Slow A/C loading - 8/25/2011 1:23:40 AM   
AdmSteebe

These loadouts are taking 24hrs. Cant this be sped up?

“There are no extraordinary men...just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.”
Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. 1882-1959

(in reply to Cdr Sylvester)
Post #: 3
RE: Very Slow A/C loading - 8/25/2011 7:43:28 AM   
Cdr Sylvester

Loadouts changing time is based on reality. It's easier to add "light" air-to-air missile such as the AIM-9 X Sidewinder rather than heavy antiship missile such as the AS-4 Kitchen. Some loadouts are also there to allow balance of scenario.

FG 

Editor of the HUD4, only official database for Harpoon Ultimate Advanced Naval Warfare

(in reply to AdmSteebe)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Very Slow A/C loading Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI